• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Un-Australian Activities 2018

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
Something in the air over there causes red / invisible colour blindness.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Braveheart81

Will Genia (78)
Staff member
The Franks one is at least hard to pick up on the match footage. It looked like a dog shot in the ruck but there was no replay shown. I can understand that one being missed.

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)
If you were watching it was bloody hard to pick up, and I think the TMO would of had to look a couple of times to find, and I only think he looked because Parsons made a comment as he left the field. I thought he did ok to find it when he did.

Braveheart81

Will Genia (78)
Staff member
If you were watching it was bloody hard to pick up, and I think the TMO would of had to look a couple of times to find, and I only think he looked because Parsons made a comment as he left the field. I thought he did ok to find it when he did.

It took me multiple watches to work out when it happened even after I knew the approximate game time when it occurred.

Brumby Runner

David Wilson (68)
But the Crusaders' props are not dirty players (or thugs if you like) and are not coached to play dirty. Two in two weeks and both missed by the ref is really a bit over the top.

Shiggins

Steve Williams (59)
The yellow for strange in the Saders blues game. Kaino sold the shit out of it. He even tipped himself down so he landed shoulders first instead of arse.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
Kaino sold the shit out of it. He even tipped himself down so he landed shoulders first instead of arse.
Jerome Kaino is one of the most notorious divers in rugby history, constantly throwing himself to the ground in simulated agony then remonstrating tearfully towards the referee, or to the nearest linesman, or sometimes even using sign language to communicate his grievances towards the TMO booth.
"Not the face, not the face!" squeals a terrified Kaino as another brutish tackler closes in.
#FFShiggers.

zer0

Jim Lenehan (48)
Jerome Kaino. Demolisher of Welshmen. Manhandler of Australian's. Biggest diver this side of Nicolas Sanchez.

I'm sure Higginbotham will properly sort him out when the Reds visit in a few weeks. Assuming, of course, that Kaino doesn't take a dive in training to avoid the inevitable embarrassment.

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Sam Whitelock & Crotty both out with concussion, will join Tim Perry (hamstring (never knew props had them :))) & of course Franks & Moody in the stands Friday night. Oh shit.

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
^^^^^^ get some of that while you can. Perry got ruled out yesterday so I'm surprised the 'canes didn't come in to around $1.50 just on the strength of that. Throw in the latest two & I reckon they shouldn't be paying more than $1.30ish.

Braveheart81

Will Genia (78)
Staff member
15 Nehe Milner-Skudder , 14 Julian Savea , 13 Jordie Barrett , 12 Ngani Laumape , 11 Ben Lam , 10 Beauden Barrett , 9 TJ Perenara , 8 Blade Thomson , 7 Ardie Savea , 6 Brad Shields (c) , 5 Sam Lousi , 4 Michael Fatialofa , 3 Jeff Toomaga-Allen , 2 Ricky Riccitelli , 1 Toby Smith
Replacements : 16 James O’Reilly , 17 Chris Eves , 18 Ben May , 19 Murray Douglas , 20 Reed Prinsep , 21 Finlay Christie , 22 Ihaia West , 23 Jonah Lowe

Jordie Barrett at 13. That's a pretty useful team.

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Crusaders: 1-Wyatt Crockett, 2-Codie Taylor, 3-Michael Ala'alatoa, 4-Scott Barrett, 5-Quinten Strange, 6-Heiden Bedwell-Curtis, 7-Matt Todd, 8-Jordan Taufua, 9-Bryn Hall, 10-Richie Mo'unga, 11-George Bridge, 12-Tim Bateman, 13-Jack Goodhue, 14-Seta Tamanivalu, 15-David Havili. Reserves: 16-Andrew Makalio, 17-Chris King, 18-Donald Brighouse, 19-Luke Romano, 20-Pete Samu, 21-Mitchell Drummond, 22-Mitch Hunt, 23-Braydon Ennor

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)
15 Nehe Milner-Skudder , 14 Julian Savea , 13 Jordie Barrett , 12 Ngani Laumape , 11 Ben Lam , 10 Beauden Barrett , 9 TJ Perenara , 8 Blade Thomson , 7 Ardie Savea , 6 Brad Shields (c) , 5 Sam Lousi , 4 Michael Fatialofa , 3 Jeff Toomaga-Allen , 2 Ricky Riccitelli , 1 Toby Smith
Replacements : 16 James O’Reilly , 17 Chris Eves , 18 Ben May , 19 Murray Douglas , 20 Reed Prinsep , 21 Finlay Christie , 22 Ihaia West , 23 Jonah Lowe

Jordie Barrett at 13. That's a pretty useful team.

It's not to bad BH, we have to allow for no Proctor, Aso or even Goosen in back 3 or 4, and Fifita out at lock, as well as Coles and the young guns Fidow and Aumua being out for season appears there a little bit of depth at Canes.
Mind you if those bloody Sadists mob would send Scott Barrett back where he lelongs we would be happier!;)

Hawko

Tony Shaw (54)
Interesting to see that Angus Gardiner got the whistle for the game that may easily decide the NZ conference. This might suggest he's in line for the final.

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
Interesting to see that Angus Gardiner got the whistle for the game that may easily decide the NZ conference. This might suggest he's in line for the final.
I’m impressed you have such insight into Saaaanzaaarrr. I can see a Bin O’Kiffe, Jaco or Jacko guess-o-fest as being just as likely.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk