• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Un-Australian Activities 2018

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Bloos gave it a good shake for ~20min but I think that Laumape bust is a sign of things to come once the 'canes get the wind behind them.

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
Bloos with some characteristic touches - pass to touch, clumsy knock-ons, little support for player making a break. Canes have restarted the Ominous Hyperdrive.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Great tackle from Perofeta but it's just delaying the inevitable.

EDIT: I was expecting an 8-9-8 but 8-9-12 works, too.

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Bro.s Ioane keeping Bloos in this. Designated Messiah Perofeta not so much. Time for Laumape to go down Collins' channel, I think.

Brumby Runner

Jason Little (69)
Haven't been to the NI but the area around Nelson/Picton is sensational. Worth a visit to the Harrington (?) Brewery at Richmond where they made the beer used for Lord of the Rings.

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
The Collins and Rieko midfield had NO FUCKEN IDEAAAAAAA about Laumape, yours, mine, oh shit, there he goes again. 4 tries for the little wrecking ball bastard. HEY TANA, Rieko is a winnnngggerrrrr.

Have come to the conclusion that I just don't like Jordie Barrett. Don't like his privileged sneer and over-confident bobbly head as he jogs. Reminds me of one of those tenured fast-track white boy Grammar wankers whose name got him in the door and then he got picked all the way through age grade rep teams. The polar opposite of Nanai who was probably stumbled across in his 5th form year smoking outside Onehunga Rec Centre while wagging school having never played rugby in his fucken life.

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)
What about that last Laumape try? I almost guarantee if BB hadn't actually held onto the ball he would of been penalised (at least) for a purposeful knock on!!

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)
For a footy freak (even a Strayan one) Rugby Museum in Palmy North is a must. As is Levin Cosmopolitan Club on the way back to Wellywood (can't believe you missed that, Dan, I think you've been too long living in SEQ :))

:D No mate, I have been to the Cossie in the last couple of years, it ain't what it was!!

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
^^^^^^ yeah I heard that at the last 8-ball tournament I went to but from a guy who's been running the place down the 20+ years I've known him (even while taking the Club's money to go to NI & Nationals every year) so was hoping it wasn't quite as bad as he said. Clearly I need to investigate, hopefully O'Malley's is still going in case I need a bail-out option.

WOB, Laumape had a field day running at Reiko's inside shoulder. Why would he want to change?

I thought maybe he was getting a little predictable :)

Blake

Ted Fahey (11)
Well the Jags really shit the bed last night. 19-0 against a team that just got done by the Sunwolves. Lions should walk it in next week at home against the bulls and wrap up the conference.

Hawko

Tony Shaw (54)
Well the Jags really shit the bed last night. 19-0 against a team that just got done by the Sunwolves. Lions should walk it in next week at home against the bulls and wrap up the conference.

Final score 43-34. The Bulls were pretty good. They must have got an almighty serve from Mitchell this week (deserved) and responded well. All SA football will say thanks!

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Tribe will rest DMac & SCane this week but Lurch will be back. Has been destroying the tackle bags & on TV last night he declared himself raring to go. To get a home QF they'll need a BP win & a 23+ margin. Unlikely, you'd have to say.

https://www.stuff.co.nz/sport/rugby...r-chiefs-who-arent-risking-cocaptain-sam-cane

https://www.stuff.co.nz/sport/rugby...p-in-on-super-rugby-return-against-hurricanes

CruSadists will probably be without Moody who has damaged both his knee & his ankle. The knee is the more serious of the two & ATM he's a day-by-day proposition. Crotty should be OK, taken off as a precaution when his calf tightened up. Now they're guaranteed top seeding they may choose to give him the extra week, though.

https://www.stuff.co.nz/sport/rugby...-joe-moodys-super-rugby-playoff-hopes-at-risk