• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Un-Australian Activities 2018

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
"Good evening Mr Tamanivalu, my name is Rieko and it will be my pleasure to be your turnstile this evening. May I get you something from the bar?? Complimentary, of course".

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)
AIoane has beaten 74 defenders this season, 10 more than anyone else AND the next four on the list are wingers & fullbacks. So, once again, my question is: how the FUCK is Akira Ioane not an All Black? Got some rough edges? OK, get him in the environment & do some of that "coaching" shit on him. Simples, no?

Um you don't think why they have him the AB camp WOB?;)

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
my guess cartel id'd his penchant for taking the ball static and then just trying to shrug pricks off instead of running onto the ball. He still never runs onto it unless its running off halfbacks shoulder as he snipes from scrum. Cartel told him to correct it, he hasnt, so theyre being stubborn DICKS and choosing journeyman Whitelock and some pine-riding project named Frizzle instead.
It can no longer be his work rate. He slogs his arse off. The walking days are over
If Akira fucks off to Bristol with Luatua cos of Hansen's pigheaded bias I will SWIM back to NZ and perform a one-man coup de etat of NZRFU offices and take an ALMIGHTY fucken dump all over Hansens huge mahogany desk.

Scooter

John Solomon (38)
Akker van der Merwe scores from a rolling maul following a lineout whilst Sharks a man down. Sharks 13-3.

Scooter

John Solomon (38)
Thought Jaguares might have scored an unbelievable try against run of play but alas the ball just went dead. Seems Rebels reaching finals is not meant to be .

Scooter

John Solomon (38)
Sharks scored millimetres inside touch line 20-3. Rebels finals chances almost dead. Jaguares not being able to change their position hasn't helped us. But Rebels had plenty of chances last three weeks.

(At least whilst watching this game I was able to watch Angelique Kerber win Wimbledon final so that is a positive).

Bob McCowan (2)
Meh. The Maurauders...er, I mean the Crusaders would have belted us by 50 next week anyway. In the end, we only had to win one of our last three to make it, and we couldn't do that. Good luck to the Sharks next week - they'll need it.