• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Wales tour of New Zealand 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

boyo

Mark Ella (57)
I always like to imagine that there's some kind of three-tiered generational ranking system among Welsh supporters.

First of all you have the modern supporters. Put off by the horrors of the 90's, they jumped back on the bandwagon in 2005. Resplendent with sparkly cowboy hats and all. Win or lose they drunkenly abuse the nearest Englishman, then go out for a midnight kebab in Cardiff.

The theatre-goers.

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Yes but jumping off shoulder was first offence, so unless a case of fowl play refer to WOBs post

Sent from my Lenovo TAB 2 A10-70F using Tapatalk

I think you're wasting your breath..........

Anyways & more importantly, how goes your tour of NZ & did you & your Welsh mate manage to fit in a visit to the Cossie Club?

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)
I think you're wasting your breath....

Anyways & more importantly, how goes your tour of NZ & did you & your Welsh mate manage to fit in a visit to the Cossie Club?

Hey WOB, well the tour went bloody well, the most I have enjoyed going to rugby for a few years! The Welsh were very popular tourists in the country, and thoroughly enjoyed myself having opposition fans that you could have some really good friendly banter with. I very much had the feeling in Auckland especially a good percentage of the AB supporters would of accepted a Welsh win, mainly because they got absolutely stuck in and even after the game there was no moans,or excuses etc, the ref wasn't to blame , the overhead wires etc weren't to blame, it was a real joy to be at rugby tests again!!
And no, didn't fit in Cossie club, only in Levin briefly the day after the test at the Cake Tin, spent all available time playing sightseers with mate and his wife, was good to remind us just how beautiful the country is.

Status
Not open for further replies.