• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Wales v Wallabies, Cardiff, Nov 30 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dai bando

Charlie Fox (21)
Don't think I've ever heard a commentator who isn't slightly biased towards his national side. Exception probably the great Bill McLaren.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
Brian Moore is quite good, Jiffy good rugby player but I will reiterate can be quite a pratt.

cardiffcider

Stan Wickham (3)
his name is jonathan davies was a great playing in both union and league and is now a well respected commentator and when we welsh kick you convicts areses next week you will see why hes well respected when he has a great big grin on his face and is smug as you aussies are all the time

vidiot

John Solomon (38)
some of us remember him well but to mention it defines our age so we don't I must admit I thought he kept smiling because that was the only way to stay positive in the face of so many defeats from the convicts I always wondered if punctuation was optional and I think the jury is in

Wales Fan

Alfred Walker (16)
his name is jonathan davies was a great playing in both union and league and is now a well respected commentator and when we welsh kick you convicts areses next week you will see why hes well respected when he has a great big grin on his face and is smug as you aussies are all the time

Oh, dear god ! Are you drunk ? Talk about setting yourself up for a fall.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Cardiffblue

Jim Lenehan (48)
Af
after watching the Scotland game the optimism gnome stuck his head up at my place. After reading this I can see where he's been since the lions tour- round at yours!

Cardiffblue

Jim Lenehan (48)
I find the Kiwi commentators are generally the least biased.
I agree. But it's easy to be fair when you know your team is going to win. My pet hates are kearns, inverdale, Barnes, Ian monkey felcher Robertson and all of the mickers.

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
Af
after watching the Scotland game the optimism gnome stuck his head up at my place. After reading this I can see where he's been since the lions tour- round at yours!

Explains a lot of recent performances.

Your mob have every reason to be favourites. Essentially Wales and a couple of ring-ins towelled us up at Homebush to win the silverware in the recent Wales and The Rest Lions Series. A couple of training runs at home to prepare for next weeks game and the Wobs are likely to fell the bite of the Welsh Dragon next weekend. Our mob are tired after a very long season, and have demonstrated that they lack the ability to land the death blow against lower ranked opposition. On a good day a full strength and fit Wales should win by 9 -15 points.

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
The buttons to the left and right of the letters on your keyboard may work too, but they may not actually help you make sense.

Cardiffblue

Jim Lenehan (48)

Your mob have every reason to be favourites. Essentially Wales and a couple of ring-ins towelled us up at Homebush to win the silverware in the recent Wales and The Rest Lions Series. A couple of training runs at home to prepare for next weeks game and the Wobs are likely to fell the bite of the Welsh Dragon next weekend. Our mob are tired after a very long season, and have demonstrated that they lack the ability to land the death blow against lower ranked opposition. On a good day a full strength and fit Wales should win by 9 -15 points.
But Huw we don't have a full strength side. The great Adam jones hasn't played and we are desperately short of centres. Jamie the jaw, foxy, Corey Allen all missing

A mutterer

Chilla Wilson (44)

i'd just like to say welcome to the forums mr jonathon davies.

although it would have been far more admirable if you signed up using your real name ;)

Cardiffblue

Jim Lenehan (48)
C

Cunning move of Mckenzie to pick a team to play crap against the jocks. Guaranteed to get every Welshman on their optimism curve. Cementhead tried to dampen hopes by picking shit team who beat tonga on a wing and a halfpenny. PSA did same for France, but actually think that's just cos France really are clueless. Expect gats to say something stupid this week just to wind up the heat.

Dai bando

Charlie Fox (21)
Hope you meet him one day and take the chance to tell him. Just watched nz vs eng in rl. Jiffy was there too, supporting england
I have had occasion to talk to him and have called him such to his face
I don't say anything on a forum I would not say to you or anyone else's face

Status
Not open for further replies.