• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Wallabies Jerseys Going Cheap

Status
Not open for further replies.

slydare

Frank Nicholson (4)
Good find! About to make a purchase but am just wondering about the colours. The one with the sponsors branding appears to be a different shade? Is this just the photography perhaps?

Nelse

Chris McKivat (8)
I just ordered a Wallabies World Cup jersey and Wallabies Polo to wear to work on those casual days from the original link. $90 rather than $220 in Rebel. Its amazing that you can get it that cheap from the other side of the globe. It obviously pays to shop around...

rugbyskier

Ted Thorn (20)
I've become a defacto ordering agent for Wallabies jerseys from Pro-Direct. I was at Thredbo on the weekend and a couple of my colleagues at the ski school asked about the jersey I wore watching the Super Rugby final. I then got requested to order three more jerseys, as it's easier for them to get the jerseys delivered during the week to my workplace in Canberra and I then take them with me on Friday evening when I drive to Thredbo for my weekend work.

Nelse

Chris McKivat (8)
Ok I might have been a bit prematurely excited. I haven't recieved an email and no money has left my account as yet. Has any one had an issue like this or has it been almost instantaneous. I know that the junk filter may have blocked the email, but usually money leaves the account so fast there's a dust cloud. I've emailed them to ask if they have record of it but I think it just hasnt registered properly. Thoughts?

rugbyskier

Ted Thorn (20)
My experience Nelse was that the payment was charged to my Amex card a day or two after I got the email notification. I got an initial email within an hour of making the order and then a second email later that day with an order confirmation number and a delivery number that I could use to track the shipment.

spikhaza

John Solomon (38)
Guys I just got back from a school ski trip in NZ and picked up at wobs jearsey for NZ$25 at a local convenience store. Don't know what planet AUS retail is on if it thinks it's going to make money by overpricing this much...

lily

Vay Wilson (31)
I had a look at the link but didn't see kids sizes. I'm sure I am having a shocker.

Tangawizi

Peter Fenwicke (45)
I think we've just about bought out all pro-directs stock of the normal jerseys now. Those polos are still a bargain though.

D

Dizzer

Kooga jersey arrived

Got mine from Pro-Direct thanks to the recommendation from this forum, arrived today in perfect order, all genuine and still wrapped in the Kooga plastic. I paid just under $80 delivered to my door (about GBP 41.00 plus GBP 10.00 delivery).

Delivery took 7 days.

I've noticed the price on their site has gone up to GBP 69.99

Nelse

Chris McKivat (8)
glad I got in yesterday at 49.99 then. Got the confirmation email finally so hoping it comes before the Springbok game but not holding my breath. At least it'll be here before the main action of the Cup

Apostle

Peter Burge (5)
Got my world cup jersey too, it arrived really fast. I think I ordered it last Wednesday and it arrived on Tuesday morning. I shoulda ordered a medium though, not a large. Doh.

barbarian

Phil Kearns (64)
Staff member
Yeah the sizing is a little big. I would go one less than your normal size- eg if you are an XL go with L.

Status
Not open for further replies.