• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Wallabies Positivity Thread . .

Mr Doug

Dick Tooth (41)
In the space of a week I heard comments on radio that this All Blacks team is the best ever, and the latest Wallabies squad was the worst ever!
After a draw, go figure that out!

Pfitzy

George Gregan (70)
In the space of a week I heard comments on radio that this All Blacks team is the best ever, and the latest Wallabies squad was the worst ever!
After a draw, go figure that out!

After the loss in RSA on the weekend, people on NZ talkback were into Richie for "personally disappointing" them after not looking disconsolate enough after the loss.

And, looking at the exchange rate its affecting financial markets too - on Friday, we were worth 1.08NZD but now we're worth 1.12!

p.Tah

John Thornett (49)
I have noting positive to say, I am so disillusioned with the Wallabies right now. Hopefully I get over it, because if the Wallabies were playing tonight I doubt I'd tune in.

Someone please post some good news (rugby related).

Biffo

Ken Catchpole (46)
I have noting positive to say, I am so disillusioned with the Wallabies right now. Hopefully I get over it, because if the Wallabies were playing tonight I doubt I'd tune in.

Someone please post some good news (rugby related).

especially for you, Mate
the Waratahs are terrific

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
@Biffo, This is the Wallabies Positivity Thread.

The Waratahs Positivity Thread has tumbleweeds blowing about across the server room floor.

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
Please be positive in the positivity thread.

Leave all the negative energy at the door before you enter.

It is good to see that the ARU Integrity Unit and CEO are taking a strong stance on allegations of inappropriate use of a communication device by one of their contracted players.

It is also great to see that the investigation into those allegations appear to be in accordance with agreed protocols that should see the player not denied any natural justice.

p.Tah

John Thornett (49)
My son chose to wear his Wallaby jersey to pre-school today, just because he "loves rugby".
He is blissfully unaware of the challenges the ARU are facing, he just loves rugby for rugby's sake. Think I'm going to adopt that attitude today.