• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Wallabies v France 3rd Test - 21 June Sydney

Status
Not open for further replies.

Braveheart81

Will Genia (78)
Staff member
Im sure I attended the record in 2000 - Bledisloe 1 - 111K :) #unlessImbeingrandom :)
We're talking Sydney Football Stadium.

Stadium Australia (now ANZ Stadium had 100k+ crowds in 2000 and 2001 for Bledisloe and Lions before they reconfigured it to around 84k.

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using Tapatalk

Bairdy

Peter Fenwicke (45)
Why bother? He hasn't played near a full season in the last 5 years.

The chances that he could play well enough in the S15 and then stay healthy for the following tests is just highly unlikely

edit, and one day I will read more of a thread and get the context :oops:
Hook, line and sinker.

Brumby Runner

David Wilson (68)
Well said BDA. I'm chuffed for Big Will to get a start and hope he does well. We may have a young group of locks but bloody hell they look exciting. Physical too. What excites me is the potential mongrel and go forward this group has. With that kind of go forward around the park I'm hopeful we can start to match up well with some other big packs around the world.
I know it's early days yet and Will has to justify his spot in the team, but I harken back to last year when he made his start for the Tahs. At the time a few of us predicted he would be a Wallaby this year but the majority cried "too early". I'm glad he has his chance and if he proves worthy he will be a great asset for the Wallabies for some time to come.

Braveheart81

Will Genia (78)
Staff member
I know it's early days yet and Will has to justify his spot in the team, but I harken back to last year when he made his start for the Tahs. At the time a few of us predicted he would be a Wallaby this year but the majority cried "too early". I'm glad he has his chance and if he proves worthy he will be a great asset for the Wallabies for some time to come.

I'm betting that even if he has an excellent debut and is replaced after 50 minutes, some people will be saying he shouldn't be selected again because he isn't an 80 minute player.

ShtinaTina

Alex Ross (28)
Looking close to a full house, single seats in Category A & B, Category C exhausted & now there are restricted view seats available.....very promising.

KOB1987

Rod McCall (65)
A TIP: if you are looking to go to the game jump on those restricted view seats. I did that for the Wales game 2 years ago and the only problem with them was that were up the back of the lower stand so if someone put a bomb up you didn't see the ball at it's dizzy heights. Otherwise was right on half way and were the best seats in the house.

Pfitzy

George Gregan (70)
Bay 17, Row AA fuckers. If you're anywhere near there, you shouldn't have trouble hearing me.

Status
Not open for further replies.