• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Wallabies v Pumas - Saturday 17 September, nib Stadium Perth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Viking

Mark Ella (57)
Running off Quade is going to help with a shitty offload at Kerevi's ankles in a metre of space while falling over?

Running off Quade is going to help him lose the ball in contact?

Running off Quade is going to fix his confidence in all areas other than running off Quade?

He's trying too hard. Moving to centre isn't going to fix shit hands and shit decision making. He's always been a poor passer and average kicker, but he needs to just have a word to his mate Jesus about relaxing and being Israel Folau.

Moving to Centres? I never once mentioned that. All I said was his game would get better as he learns to run of Quade. Or to build on that, once the backline as a whole builds on its structures and combinations.

If Folau was in DHP's position and scored a try it will do wonders for his confidence - which is obviously down. Probably only take a single try for a player as good as Folau to get his grove back.

Viking

Mark Ella (57)
If I was looking ahead to Pretoria, I'd be seriously thinking only of the win, and pick this backline:

9 Genia
10 Cooper
11 Hodge
12 Kerevi
13 TK
14 Mitchell
15 DHP

Simple, bash centres, kicking from the back, and no fucking around. Foley has been copping a physical hammering the games at 12, so he needs a rest. Hodge to kick goals from our 22 at altitude.

You'd seriously drop Folau for one bad game?

HoldingOn

Alfred Walker (16)
If I was looking ahead to Pretoria, I'd be seriously thinking only of the win, and pick this backline:
9 Genia
10 Cooper
11 Hodge
12 Kerevi
13 TK
14 Mitchell
15 DHP
Simple, bash centres, kicking from the back, and no fucking around. Foley has been copping a physical hammering the games at 12, so he needs a rest. Hodge
to kick goals from our 22 at altitude.
Mitchell is past it- he looks like he has swallowed a couple of garbage bins.

Pfitzy

George Gregan (70)
Mitchell is past it- he looks like he has swallowed a couple of garbage bins.

Brain power is what's required, and experience against the Boks. We don't have speed anywhere else. I just want to play 10-man rugby and fuck them at their own game. Mitchell can run off the blind wing at Jantjies all night.

tragic

John Solomon (38)
Fair YC, but geez, Sanchez likes a sook.
To the letter of the law I guess.
But I would have not been the slightest bit perturbed if the argies weren't carded if the shoe was on the other foot.
It was pretty soft.
His left arm actually made contact before his right shoulder and then he turns his body to avoid a head clash. Poor technique but milked in a way we've seen too often from the Argies. Needs to be discouraged.

Groucho

Greg Davis (50)
David Pocock was subbed off shortly after in what would be his last game on Australian soil until at least 2018.

"On Autralian soil until at least 2018" is a bit different to "last game". There's a lot of rugby this year, and in 2018 and beyond.

chasmac

Dave Cowper (27)
Can someone tell me if this has a different defensive structure to the previous tests played in TRC.

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.