• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Waratahs 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

exISA

Fred Wood (13)
As a Reds fan may I suggest you revel in the current success and don't count those chickens just yet.

The only way the chickens won't hatch is if somehow Cheiks implements a "succession" plan with Richard Graham taking over ;) .

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
And THEN my friend, you'll be lucky if you don't wake up on a slow boat to Mexico with Pfitzy, five hookers (one of them comatose), and a pile of coke that would kill Scarface!

;)
Passport in order for the return journey @Pfitzy?

Inside Shoulder

Nathan Sharpe (72)
Do you reckon Folau might be tempted to stay in Heaven's game for a wee while?

I hope so - that might give us time to teach him to stop running across field and for foley and Beale to work on something other than the long ball straight to him.
2015 prep starts today!

Hoolly Doolly

Fred Wood (13)
One more year, foreign International players can only sign for 2 years. Unless they get approval to stay for longer. I think some people on the board may very well go postal if the Tah's were given that though ;)

Shouldnt be an issue as the aru hs made concessions previously with delve and mathewson.

Dave Beat

Paul McLean (56)
Im the first to suggest that he's a bit ahead of himself, to put it nicely, but he was playing behind a very well beaten pack.
It is a hard managing act, politics and Nadalo played against us last night. We signed that winger from the tigers this year, I'd much rather have kept Nadalo.

Horwitz is another one that may have had political influence.

Any way how good was last night.

en_force_er

Geoff Shaw (53)
It is a hard managing act, politics and Nadalo played against us last night. We signed that winger from the tigers this year, I'd much rather have kept Nadalo.

Horwitz is another one that may have had political influence.

Any way how good was last night.

Nadolo is the first to admit being given the boot by the Tahs for being a softy is what sparked his career. If he stayed, who knows what would have happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.