• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Waratahs 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

qwerty51

Stirling Mortlock (74)
There's next to no chance of him going to the NRL - they're trying to clean their image up.

Dave Smith would never register his contract.

Strewthcobber

Mark Ella (57)
Michael Cheika answers pressing questions about how he will juggle Wallabies, Waratahs coaching roles
http://www.foxsports.com.au/rugby/m...s-coaching-roles/story-e6frf4pu-1227153124327
He says a lot of good things there but this bit

“So even if I’m going to make a phone call about the Wallabies, I will walk out the building to do so.”

is fairly ridiculous. Hopefully he wasn't taking the questions too seriously and was taking the piss a bit.

Inside Shoulder

Nathan Sharpe (72)
There's next to no chance of him going to the NRL - they're trying to clean their image up.

Dave Smith would never register his contract.

Thats a big call.
Much as KB (Kurtley Beale)'s antics shit me he'd barely make the semis in league atrocities from blokes who's contracts are still registered.
I think the most important thing about his re-signing is that the other Tahs will be happy: i don't think he has much to add at Wobbly level.

Strewthcobber

Mark Ella (57)
Funny how everyone sees things differently.
I hope he's serious - its a mindset and its the appearance.
So he spends his whole day walking in and out of the building? What happens if he's talking contracts about a Waratah/Wallaby player with an ARU official, does he hang about in the foyer jumping in and out the door?

Anyway, I'm sure he doesn't mean it literally

Inside Shoulder

Nathan Sharpe (72)
So he spends his whole day walking in and out of the building? What happens if he's talking contracts about a Waratah/Wallaby player with an ARU official, does he hang about in the foyer jumping in and out the door?

the situation is completely ridiculous - but if he doesn't do that this site will going into melt down
:confused:

Quick Hands

David Wilson (68)

The ARU might have to build a sound proof booth in the car park.:)

Or in their current financial situation, they might have to settle for one of these;)

Status
Not open for further replies.