• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Waratahs 2021

WorkingClassRugger

David Codey (61)
I still think we should look at altering our season especially if we go with just 6 teams to lead into the Nov window while looking to allow players to dual contract with clubs in Japan. Or at least Wallabies squad members.

rugboy

Bob Loudon (25)
I still think we should look at altering our season especially if we go with just 6 teams to lead into the Nov window while looking to allow players to dual contract with clubs in Japan. Or at least Wallabies squad members.

That would destroy a super 8 series or TT crossover finals which seems to be a key piece of the broadcast offering

dru

Tim Horan (67)
Or DC and Richie.

I have no interest in, nor make any comment on, the $ arrangements or dedication of Whitelock, Retallick, Barrett, DC or Richie.

Hooper has been supported by RA and the Waratahs out of proportion to their earnings - I thought as a gesture to keep his loyalty long term.

Bandar

Bob Loudon (25)
I have no interest in, nor make any comment on, the $ arrangements or dedication of Whitelock, Retallick, Barrett, DC or Richie.

Hooper has been supported by RA and the Waratahs out of proportion to their earnings - I thought as a gesture to keep his loyalty long term.

What sort of a pay cut has be taken this year?

WorkingClassRugger

David Codey (61)

If they aren't paying his contract during the sabbatical that saves money.

Rob42

John Solomon (38)
So who's in line for the 7 jersey next year? How long has it been since we needed someone else for the 7 jersey?