• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Waratahs - Positivity thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

waratahjesus

Greg Davis (50)
There is positivity and then there's delusion. And too think its always the Reds fans getting accused of having a mortgage on the latter.

Although 'great' as defined by the coaching staff and board will likely be anything that improves on 2012.

This is a waratahs positivity thread. It's not a discussion nor anything to do with the reds. It's about positivity and the Tahs. I suggest reading the opening post and adjusting your contribution accordingly.

Bruce Ross

Ken Catchpole (46)
This is a waratahs positivity thread. It's not a discussion nor anything to do with the reds. It's about positivity and the Tahs. I suggest reading the opening post and adjusting your contribution accordingly.

"adjust your contribution accordingly". I like that. It reminds me of the injunction that used to be displayed at the exits of public toilets, to wit: "Gentlemen, please adjust your dress before leaving".

Well done, wj, on maintaining standards and focus. I know that moderators like to work in the background but are you at liberty to say whether anyone has been suspended from this thread yet?

Vanuatu Chiefs

Sydney Middleton (9)
Rob Horne played many more minutes than almost anyone at the start of the season (possibly even himself) was willing to predict. All facets of his game improved as the season progressed.

With some more tests under his belt may his confidence translate into match winning performances for the Tahs in 2013.

Swat

Chilla Wilson (44)
Rob Horne played many more minutes than almost anyone at the start of the season (possibly even himself) was willing to predict.

Well I did predict it....

Ye of little faith. Mark my words: Horne will play every match in for the Tahs this year. Spoken

Alright I admit he didn't play a few because of suspension but he did play in the tests so I think it evens out.

waratahjesus

Greg Davis (50)
Lindommer, I can't help but feel that statements backhanded a little bit and undermines the positivity that so many have built word by word, vibe by vibe.

If by the seasons over you were referring to the Tahs being able to use the experience to reflect,recharge and bounce back to the lofty mights of seasons previous, then yes, there is a positive to find within your words. I just feel you may need to take an extra sip of wine, a deep breath and remember just how much the Tahs mean to you, then let the breath out and the words will follow.

God bless the Tahs.

Blue

Andrew Slack (58)
Tom Carter goneski.

Just think of the aggravation saved all round, not to mention the bandwidth.

No more Monkey-cloud-whateverthefark is a positive thing.

God bless all monkeys. And clouds.

Scott Allen

Trevor Allan (34)
The boys all get a rest now after a gruelling pre-season, sorry I meant season as I forgot they took it a bit easier in the pre.

Joe Blow

Peter Sullivan (51)
It was a positively crap season and many more loyal Waratahs supporters have turned their backs on the NSWRU and their team.
Next season can only be better for NSW.........one would think.

waratahjesus

Greg Davis (50)
Just a heads up or those joining in, the rules are,

Rules:
1) post nothing negative
2) post something positive

Eg. The flags being handed out are great for atmosphere.

This thread is about the Tahs not qlders or brumbies fans or people making backhanded gibes. Let's not let the common denomination here on gagger ruin something that is pure and good with their spew of hatred of anything they don't understand.

Positivity, positive, good vibes only.

Joe Blow

Peter Sullivan (51)
sorry to be so negative on this particular thread but I cannot see much good in this season. I am Sydney born and bred and stopped taking much interest in the NSW rugby setup a couple of years ago because of repeated disappointments.
It's like banging your head against a brick wall coming back every year and expecting the Waratahs to have changed direction, on and off the pitch.
Next year will be better?

waratahjesus

Greg Davis (50)
sorry to be so negative on this particular thread but I cannot see much good in this season. I am Sydney born and bred and stopped taking much interest in the NSW rugby setup a couple of years ago because of repeated disappointments.
It's like banging your head against a brick wall coming back every year and expecting the Waratahs to have changed direction, on and off the pitch.
Next year will be better?

There is a waratahs 2012 thread, a waratahs 2013 thread, a what's wrong with the waratahs thread and every game thread featuring the waratahs this year to discuss your negative issues, this is the waratahs positivity thread, this is to discuss positive feelings. I'm not sure why us Tahs fans aren't allowed to have something nice just this once.

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
The Waratahs are lucky to have a very commited group of fans who are prepared to stick with them through thick and thin, for richer or poorer, in sickness and health, for better or worse.

Membership applications are now open for the Waratah Husbands Club.

Brumby Jack

Steve Williams (59)
Staff member
The administration has the power to take on frauds on twitter.

Now to those who claim to be top level players...

waratahjesus

Greg Davis (50)
Rules:
1) post nothing negative
2) post something positive

Seriously, could it be simpler?

It's Benn Robinsons birthday, thank god Benn was born.

Status
Not open for further replies.