• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Waratahs - Positivity thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

mark_s

Chilla Wilson (44)
The tahs are playing the lions in 2013. I know a few poms who have signed up for 2013 tah memberships on this basis.

Roundawhile

Billy Sheehan (19)
As an avid (rabid) reds supporter, I want the Tahs to shine next year!

We (all aus franchises) benefit from a strong Tahs side, a strong aus conference.

Time for ALL Tah supporters to reclaim THEIR province and get them back to being a strong competetive team.

Time to clear out the upper echelons of the Administration and put in some decent people, ones who actually care about the heartland and the supporters and the kids.

You can do it! If enough of you who really care band together YOU CAN CHANGE IT!

It's worth fighting for...

rugbyisfun

Jimmy Flynn (14)
The Electricity and Phone bills will be considerably lower for the month of August due to the sudden decrease in staff numbers

BPC

Phil Hardcastle (33)
While I feel the recent departures may be a positive step, depending on the calibre of their replacements, I am positively sick of the shenanigans currently going on in the back office.

We can all just hope and pray that the really important contributor to success at the Waratahs, Tahman, survives through the changes.

#1 Tah

Chilla Wilson (44)
Woodies V Uni and Beasties V Souths were crackers today, and many Tahs went back to the grassroots including McKibben, Pat O'Connor, Ben Batger, John Ulugia, Jeremy Tilse, Dave Dennis, Tom Carter, Tom Kingston, Greyson Hart, Nathan Trist and Afa Pakalani.

The Shute Shield is still Australia's #1 club competition.

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
We have so comprehensively debated and "workshopped" the Salary Cap Breach issue that when it is finally officially confirmed, we will be well prepared and the only surprise could be who they finally announce as the official scapegoat.

We positively do not want these sort of people having the keys to run our Tahs.

qwerty51

Stirling Mortlock (74)
There's the problem again though. Most of the pack aren't going to get much time off, they'll be playing rugby right until December.

The Brumbies pack for example will get another full pre-season together.

Aussie D

Dick Tooth (41)
The Waratah's squad for 2013 looks very strong with a great starting 15 and it appears a little depth coming through. The advent of a new coach and (hopefully) team of assistants will enable the 'tahs to change direction as the Reds and Brumbies have done in recent years. With the right coaching the 'tahs have the potential (in playing personnel) to give the comp one heck of a shake next year, which will be good for Australian rugby all round.

Status
Not open for further replies.