• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Waratahs - Positivity thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
Peter Betham is performing very well in the NZ ITM cup, and will be coming to the Tahs full of form and confidence. While it is not S15 level rugby, there are plenty of S15 and fringe S15 talent in the ITM Cup. The NZ comentators love him.

BPC

Phil Hardcastle (33)
Any permanent appointment has got to be positive.

At this rate I was thinking that WJ, Bruce, Braveheart, HJ and others on this forum might have our names pulled out of a hat to get the coaching gig. I was planning on faking tuberculosis if my name was drawn.

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
The signs are currently good, with all the right sort of noises being made by recent appointments within the Tahdom.

I am looking forward to those fine words being turned into actions.

Bruce Ross

Ken Catchpole (46)
Hopefully in 2013 we don't need a Waratahs - Positivity Thread.
There are two very different reasons why we might not "need a Waratahs-Positivity Thread", Braveheart. I'm hoping it's not because there is precious little to post there.

In any case, the decision as to whether to persevere with the thread or re-launch it is not for the likes of you and me, Braveheart. That is entirely up to wj with the main determinant likely to be whether he and Cheika can quickly establish a lap-sitting relationship.

Braveheart81

Will Genia (78)
Staff member
My post was a positivity post in the sense that 2013 is going to be very positive and thus we will no longer need a separate thread to post positive things in. They will just go in the Waratahs 2013 thread.

DPK

Peter Sullivan (51)
My post was a positivity post in the sense that 2013 is going to be very positive and thus we will no longer need a separate thread to post positive things in. They will just go in the Waratahs 2013 thread.

At which point I will create a "Waratahs - negativity thread" and stock it with dead horses and beating sticks.

waratahjesus

Greg Davis (50)
Not just Michael Hooper but Michael Hooper in a True Blue Jersey , the one he talks about as a kid idolising and dreaming of. Imagine how much better he is ginna play in a team he wants to be in.

P

Paradox

I can't remember last time the Tahs had a decent 7. Certainly it was before the likes of Waugh.

Rob42

John Solomon (38)
Positive: This thread is withering due to the massive infusion of positivity to the Waratahs 2013 thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.