• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Waratahs v Brumbies, round 6, Sunday 22 March

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pfitzy

George Gregan (70)
Pfitzy, choose between the Dove & Olive in Devonshire Street, the Keg & Brew in Foveaux Street or The Local Taphouse. Food and beer are great at all three watering holes, your choice.

Keg & Brew. Just for something different.

Brumbieman

Dick Tooth (41)
Anyway, enough bullshit.

At which watering hole will luncheon be held?

Mate, i'll be at the local taphouse from 12ish onwards with a few of the lads from planet rugby (they're much more reasonable and human in real life, I promise haha).

How about we make a cross forum cabal for beers?

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
Oh man that made me laugh. Honest auto-correct error. But serious question. Tahs hookers, any good?
I know, I was having a bit of fun with you. Latu throws it flat, is OK round the park, Roach really like Hooper - lighter build, fast and very mobile, but set piece probably vulnerable. Brumbies have a big advantage here, for sure.

Scrubber2050

Mark Ella (57)
These 2 back lines are very very good.

Probably the most important game of the year when considering Wallaby selection. All the starters and most of the backs bench will be playing.

Direct comparisons can be made and we (posters) will have heaps to comment on for weeks

Should be a beauty

Lindommer

Steve Williams (59)
Staff member
Lindommer and Pfitzy shall be receiving guests at the Keg & Brew in Foveaux Street, Surry Hills from 1:00pm tomorrow arvo. Dress standards apply, lounge suits for gentlemen (please wear service and campaign medals), hats and gloves for ladies. :rolleyes:

fatprop

George Gregan (70)
Staff member
I know, I was having a bit of fun with you. Latu throws it flat, is OK round the park, Roach really like Hooper - lighter build, fast and very mobile, but set piece probably vulnerable. Brumbies have a big advantage here, for sure.

Nah, the both sets of bench front rowers won't scare anyone at scrum time

Jack Cheadle

Frank Row (1)
I really rate Latu around the paddock and Im backing him for a big game. He has some improvement in him at set piece time but at a similar time last year he was putting a serious claim to the starting position.

Scrubber2050

Mark Ella (57)
Waratahs season will be decided today.

Brumbies are firing on 8 cylinders and the Tahs only on 6

Reckon there is plenty of QLD support for the Brums. Lots of their boys originate from north of the border

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Lindommer and Pfitzy shall be receiving guests at the Keg & Brew in Foveaux Street, Surry Hills from 1:00pm tomorrow arvo. Dress standards apply, lounge suits for gentlemen (please wear service and campaign medals), hats and gloves for ladies. :rolleyes:

image.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.