• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Waratahs v Chiefs - Round 14 - Friday 27 May 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

galumay

Wow, not sure about that, Peyper turning that call around is suss.

G

galumay

Oranges, Chiefs in control, but Tahs ahead where it matters. Entertaining game.

swingpass

Peter Sullivan (51)
One of those games when the dominant team cant get ahead. Tahs defended well and took their two opportunities.
Ps some of you posters should get a grip ffs

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)
Agree galumay, another good game we are seeing. I know Peyper not meant to turn around that decision begore, but well he got it right, so it not abd in the end I don't think.

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)
I hope a quiet word is had to refs that they not to do that again, a bit of a worry about where that can lead to, though like I said he got it right and like cyclo says, not sure how AR missed it.

G

galumay

Had a sense of the inevitable about it, that sort of territorial dominance, with the superior skill level, eventually it has to tell.

G

galumay

Nice bounce back by the Tahs, this is turning into quite the game!

G

galumay

I think Phipps has got back that 5 points he gave away in the first half!

TSR

Mark Ella (57)
It's interesting to read some of the comments on here about the disparity between the two sides. I missed the first 15, but since then the Tahs have been clearly the better side for mine and have shown some good passing movements and support. They've been too lateral at times, but then a lot of the Chiefs off loads actually haven't achieved anything positive due to the Tahs defensive pressure.

I think some here just like bagging Australian rugby, regardless of what is actually happening on the field.

Status
Not open for further replies.