• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Waratahs v Chiefs - Round 14 - Friday 27 May 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pfitzy

George Gregan (70)
OK so I can't get videos to play in the FoxSports rugby match centre thing.

Just comes up with a blank screen and nothingness.

TSR

Mark Ella (57)
And yet, according to some of the comments on here the didn't deserve to be in front at half time.

G

galumay

And yet, according to some of the comments on here the didn't deserve to be in front at half time.

They didnt, Chiefs were clearly the better team, over 70% territory, only behind because of their kicking and 2 tries to the Tahs against the run of play.

They deserve to be in front in the 2nd half, they have played the best half of rugby by an aussie team for the season IMO.

G

galumay

Could have gone either way, but more luck for the Tah's - which is what happens when you play positive footy. More redemption for Phipps.

TSR

Mark Ella (57)
They didnt, Chiefs were clearly the better team, over 70% territory, only behind because of their kicking and 2 tries to the Tahs against the run of play.

They deserve to be in front in the 2nd half, they have played the best half of rugby by an aussie team for the season IMO.
The Reds & Force have both had games where they had better stats but clearly weren't the better team. As I said, I missed the first 15 or so, but the Chiefs must have been clearly better in that time, because the Tahs have been the better side the whole time I watched - even when playing 14 on 15.

ACR

Bob Davidson (42)
The Reds & Force have both had games where they had better stats but clearly weren't the better team. As I said, I missed the first 15 or so, but the Chiefs must have been clearly better in that time, because the Tahs have been the better side the whole time I watched - even when playing 14 on 15.

They've been better for the last 20.

G

galumay

because the Tahs have been the better side the whole time I watched - even when playing 14 on 15.

Well we will just have to agree to disagree! (This isnt done and dusted yet either.)

Tordah

Dave Cowper (27)

the Waratahs have been extremely good in the 2nd half, the Chiefs have been the better team in the first half. Even your Aussie commentators were saying the Tahs could be very happy not to be behind by a bunch

Pfitzy

George Gregan (70)
Anyway, the fat lady sings in about 10 minutes, so nothing is reasonable assumption until then.

TSR

Mark Ella (57)
the Waratahs have been extremely good in the 2nd half, the Chiefs have been the better team in the first half. Even your Aussie commentators were saying the Tahs could be very happy not to be behind by a bunch
So now our commentators know what their talking about. :)

G

galumay

Anyway, the fat lady sings in about 10 minutes, so nothing is reasonable assumption until then.

I can hear her tuning up with 6 minutes to go!

EDIT 3 to go and she is warbling! Dempsey gets a pie.

Status
Not open for further replies.