• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Waratahs V Reds July 13 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sully

Tim Horan (67)
Staff member
yeah yeah you Koalas are always tired and full of piss:) . Just cause we've finally got a decent national coach and captain who are Fluffy bears as well deosnt make you better than us...I think...this isnt working.
Besides mentioning our FIFO Victorian soon to be expected coach for no reason. What about our awesome halves pairing.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

scaraby

Ron Walden (29)
images

found them

Scoey

Tony Shaw (54)
FoxSports news reporting that Izzy has been declared fit for this weekend after good scan results. Man, one minute he's in, the next he's out, then he's back again. All I want to know, Izzy gonna play? Well Izzy?

God that's terrible.

RedsHappy

Tony Shaw (54)
Let's face facts: the Reds' attack this entire year (bar the Chiefs match) has been inferior to the Tahs' attack as it evolved mid-season once Cheik got his way with the team.

Foley has really grown in capability and confidence, and the Tahs back three will be superior to the Reds, especially if IF plays. Lance, Shipps and Taps have been ordinary all year, Morahan is a roulette wheel of fortune. Horwill's loss will be felt too.

Not confident at all of a Reds win. Generally, too little has been done by the Reds coaching group to take the team to a next level of quality and performance since that attained as of July 2011. The Tahs have improved this year at a much faster rate over virtually their entire game.

Pfitzy

George Gregan (70)
Backup prop becomes Tilse. Gash.

Cooper versus Foley will be interesting.

-----------------------
I hate autocorrect ...

No4918

John Hipwell (52)
Jeez. Maybe Cheika should have headed to the Cross with JOC (James O'Connor) and Beale late on Saturday night and looked out for any promising hookers.

They're all full of promise, very few actually deliver (at least thats what I've heard).

Brumby Jack

Steve Williams (59)
Staff member
Reds:

1. Greg Holmes
2. Saia Fainga'a
3. James Slipper (c)
4. Ed O’Donoghue
5. Rob Simmons
6. Eddie Quirk
7. Liam Gill
8. Jake Schatz
9. Nick Frisby
10. Quade Cooper (vc)
11. Luke Morahan
12. Mike Harris
13. Ben Tapuai
14. Rod Davies
15. Ben Lucas

16. Albert Anae
17. Jono Owen
18. Radike Samo
19. Jarrad Butler
20. Beau Robinson
21. Anthony Fainga'a
22. Dom Shipperley

tigerland12

John Thornett (49)
Hmmm they must be keeping F'Sautia on ice as he played for Souths last weekend.

Mike Harris' inclusion must be based on his form for Uni, or that Fainga'a is being kept fresh for the finals.

flat_eric

Alfred Walker (16)
Are the absences of Ioane, Genia and Horwill fairly precautionary or are they in serious jeopardy of missing the first week of the finals? We can't really afford to lose all three.

Status
Not open for further replies.