• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Western Force 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

PaarlBok

Rod McCall (65)
yes as part of the Acadamy

question, is his nick name Quade because he isnt the best defender? not one tackle in that 8min vid.
Trust me he is an excellent poached and was heading to the Stormers sqaud for 2014 if you did not poached him. Played for the JWC winning Bokke side in 2012.

GaffaCHinO

Peter Sullivan (51)
Trust me he is an excellent poached and was heading to the Stormers sqaud for 2014 if you did not poached him. Played for the JWC winning Bokke side in 2012.
Happy to have him i wonder why he left he isnt in the main squad so maybe next year he has a spot locked in

PaarlBok

Rod McCall (65)
At 21 years old I'm surprised he hasn't been picked up by a SA S15 side.
Our u21s usually get a Vodacom Cup & CC senior contract. Only freaks like Etsebeth will slot straight from u21 to S15. Here is a gold mine of young players in that catagory to be poach.

Brumby Jack

Steve Williams (59)
Staff member
James O'Connor won't be at the Force in 2014 after he indicated he'll take up a playing opportunity in Europe

todd4

Jim Clark (26)
At this late stage I wonder who the Force have in mind to fill the last spot on the roster? Any thoughts?

Woodenspoon

Herbert Moran (7)
At this late stage I wonder who the Force have in mind to fill the last spot on the roster? Any thoughts?
Interesting question. I don't see any available talented winger in Australia and the Force may after all adapt Rasolea or Dellit.
Maybe it's time for another poach :D

Forcefield

Ken Catchpole (46)
We don't really need more outside backs. We have 14 in our squad already and 2 more in the EPS. It would've been nice to have a guy like Rob Horne, who I reckon will be wasted at the Tahs next season, but we'd probably be better off with another backrower. It'd be great to have a beast of a man like Willem Alberts. You got any more of those in the WP U21 side, Paarlbok? :)

ChargerWA

Mark Loane (55)
Waratahs got the pick of the SA backrowers with Potgeiter. Can we please just have Etsebeth and move MMM into the back row?

Caputo

Billy Sheehan (19)
Is there any indication of who is in the Force Academy and are there anyone that is special.

GaffaCHinO

Peter Sullivan (51)
Is there any indication of who is in the Force Academy and are there anyone that is special.
Ollie Hoskins will be there after turning down an eps contract at another club because he wants to play for the force.

Sent from my GT-I9300T using Tapatalk 2

GaffaCHinO

Peter Sullivan (51)
Turner returns from injury nightmare

The frustration of four injury-ravaged seasons has driven gutsy Western Force scrum-half Justin Turner to reignite his career.
After three major operations and a fourth serious injury to his right knee, all before his 23rd birthday, Turner could have been forgiven for taking a very early retirement.
But throwing in the towel was never an option for Turner, who was rated one of Australia's brightest young talents before the curse struck, and he is back training with the Force.

Read More:http://au.news.yahoo.com/thewest/sport/a/-/basketball/19649684/turner-returns-from-injury-nightmare/

GaffaCHinO

Peter Sullivan (51)
^^Hopefully he can stay fit and on the park will look to be part of the acadamy and hopefully his body is rught and can take the spot left by Alby at the end of next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.