• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Western Force 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Twoilms

Trevor Allan (34)
The koteka, horim, or penis gourd is a penis sheath traditionally worn by native male inhabitants of some (mainly highland) ethnic groups in New Guinea to cover their genitals.

hqdefault.jpg

Forcefield

Ken Catchpole (46)
The koteka, horim, or penis gourd is a penis sheath traditionally worn by native male inhabitants of some (mainly highland) ethnic groups in New Guinea to cover their genitals.

hqdefault.jpg

Brings new meaning to the term "going hard at the breakdown". No wonder he is a flanker.

N

NTT

Bill Pulver and Geoff Stooke were spotted about 30 mins ago arriving at RugbyWA headquarters for a meeting.

Jon

Chris McKivat (8)
Cheers Hodgo. Top bloke, Top player.
Should have had more wallabies caps. But rugby is a cruel game sometimes

Micheal

Nicholas Shehadie (39)
Wheres he going?

Whats next in his life?

It'd be good to have him involved in the Force setup in some way moving forward (even as a mentor).

He's a bloody cult leader around those parts.

Edit: it really helps if you read the article. He's moving into a coaching role. Fantastic.

Braveheart81

Will Genia (78)
Staff member
Wheres he going?

Whats next in his life?

It'd be good to have him involved in the Force setup in some way moving forward (even as a mentor).

He's a bloody cult leader around those parts.

Edit: it really helps if you read the article. He's moving into a coaching role. Fantastic.

I doubt he is going anywhere. I'm pretty sure he owns a couple of those F45 gyms in Perth.

lou75

Ron Walden (29)
1. Did the Alliance Agreement between ARU and WARU guarantee a WA team? And was it guaranteed that the team would play in the Super Rugby comp?
2. WHen the ARU bought the IP from WARU did this include the licence?
3. Am I wrong when I say there are only four licences on issue at the moment?
4. When Clarke and Day went to Perth with the bad news and were threatened with legal action , they quickly turned around and thought hell this is too much trouble, lets just buy out Coxy and close that franchise instead , the reason why Rebels were even in the picture?
5. If Force won the competition (I know , probably not technically possible at this stage) could the runners up declare that win void because Force don't have a licence to play in the competition?
6. Did ARU tell SANZAAR they would have four teams or four licensed teams?

B

BLR

1. Did the Alliance Agreement between ARU and WARU guarantee a WA team? And was it guaranteed that the team would play in the Super Rugby comp?
2. WHen the ARU bought the IP from WARU did this include the licence?
3. Am I wrong when I say there are only four licences on issue at the moment?
4. When Clarke and Day went to Perth with the bad news and were threatened with legal action , they quickly turned around and thought hell this is too much trouble, lets just buy out Coxy and close that franchise instead , the reason why Rebels were even in the picture?
5. If Force won the competition (I know , probably not technically possible at this stage) could the runners up declare that win void because Force don't have a licence to play in the competition?
6. Did ARU tell SANZAAR they would have four teams or four licensed teams?

1. RugbyWA, it guaranteed the Force/RugbyWA involvement in the Super Rugby competition to 2020.
2. I believe it was two seperate transactions but yes.
3. The ARU own one, so five but four not owned by the ARU.
4. The Rebels should have been in the picture since day one but tbh so should the Brumbies. The ARU's ineptitude kept the Rebels & Brumbies off the chopping block originally. If they looked at the historical financial strength(with a few blips) and the growing player strength over here we wouldn't be anywhere near this picture if the ARU were smart.
5. The ARU have the license which is bundled in with the agreement for us to exist until 2020, the license wasn't cancelled.
6. The only thing I can gather is that the ARU didn't realise we actually give a shit about rugby because they can't be bother taking a flight over here to see how strong it it.

Status
Not open for further replies.