• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Western Force 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Brown_Hornet

John Eales (66)
Totally agree Charger. They're building a fantastic culture and all these unheralded and local players are working tremendously hard as a group. You get the feeling that they're pretty togther.

L

Leo86

They do belong, aside from the bullshit this season ive been stoked with us. Coaching, players, attitude, style, etc find of the season, Rona, how bout Meakes, Peni, Philip, lovin the whole squad. Injuries galore but depth, skill and to quote Dennis Denuto "The Vibe" awesome

Crashy

Arch Winning (36)
Anyone have a status update of how many shares have been applied for in the own the force initiative?

Twoilms

Trevor Allan (34)
What are the remaining Force fixtures verse the Brumbies? You guys stand a genuine chance of topping the conference. Seem to be hitting your stride as the Brumbies are losing theirs. Also think you are the only team capable of a surprise win in the finals.

RugbyReg

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
Force:

Rnd 13 – Highlanders (H)​
Rnd 14 – Reds (A)
Rnd 15 – Hurricanes (H)​
Rnd 16 – Rebels (H)
Rnd 17 – Waratahs (H)

Brumbies:

Rnd 13 – Kings (A)​
Rnd 14 – Jaguares (A)​
Rnd 15 – Rebels (H)
Rnd 16 – Reds (A)
Rnd 17 – Chiefs (A)​

RugbyReg

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
I think you could make a case each way.

Force have three local derbies which leaves things in their hand a little more. Four home games too helps. Highlanders are mixing things up a bit this week whereas the Force will be at full strength almost. An outside chance for at least a bonus point.

Brumbies on the road in South Africa/South America and just one home game left.

Killer

Cyril Towers (30)
Imo ruru was probabky the best half back in Aus when lowrance got I inured so he is huge for us.

Sent from my SM-G928I using Tapatalk

to me it seems they are starting to play like the Spirit, a hard tackling big go forward pack making holes for the backs

Shiggins

Steve Williams (59)
to me it seems they are starting to play like the Spirit, a hard tackling big go forward pack making holes for the backs
Good call. If they start getting some big names back they could win a few games for sure.

Sent from my SM-G928I using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.