• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Western Force v Blues 28th June @ The Force Field

Status
Not open for further replies.

GaffaCHinO

Peter Sullivan (51)
1. Pek Cowan
2. Nathan Charles
3. Kieran Longbottom
4. Sam Wykes
5. Adam Coleman
6. Hugh McMeniman
7. Matt Hodgson (c)
8. Ben McCalman
9. Alby Mathewson
10. Sias Ebersohn
11. Nick Cummins
12. Chris Tuatara-Morrison
13. Marcel Brache
14. Dane Haylett-Petty
15. Jayden Hayward

Reserves
16. Heath Tessmann
17. Tetera Faulkner
18. Oliver Hoskins
19. Wilhelm Steenkamp
20. Brynard Stander
21. Ian Prior
22. Zack Holmes
23. Solomoni Rasolea

Braveheart81

Will Genia (78)
Staff member
Strong team. One of the strongest they've put on the park all year. Godwin is the only player who is really missed (Cottrell is definitely missed but getting MMM back makes up for that).

Morahan would add a bit but DHP has been really good.

Bairdy

Peter Fenwicke (45)
1. Pek Cowan
2. Nathan Charles
3. Kieran Longbottom
4. Sam Wykes
5. Adam Coleman
6. Hugh McMeniman
7. Matt Hodgson (c)
8. Ben McCalman
9. Alby Mathewson
10. Sias Ebersohn
11. Nick Cummins
12. Chris Tuatara-Morrison
13. Marcel Brache
14. Dane Haylett-Petty
15. Jayden Hayward

Reserves
16. Heath Tessmann
17. Tetera Faulkner
18. Oliver Hoskins
19. Wilhelm Steenkamp
20. Brynard Stander
21. Ian Prior
22. Zack Holmes
23. Solomoni Rasolea
Beat me by a minute ;)

ACT Crusader

Jim Lenehan (48)
15 - Visinia, 14 - Halai, 13 - Ahki, 12 - Nonu, 11 - Moala, 10 - West, 9 - Hall, 8 - Kaino, 7 - Braid, 6 - Luatua, 5 - Donnelly, 4 - Tuipulotu, 3 - Faumuina/Taávao, 2 - Mealamu, 1 - Woodcock.

Bench - 16 - Parsons, 17 - Ta'avao/McCartney, 18 - Ofa 19- Triggs 20 - P Saili, 21 - Weepu, 22 - F Saili, 23 - Li

Probably the best lineup the Blues have put up this season.

Brumbieman

Dick Tooth (41)
Where's Ed Stubbs?

His defence at 13 would be invaluable, I remember him belting the shit out of Israel Dagg several times in one games against the Crusaders ....last year?

BDA

Peter Johnson (47)
just saw the force team sheet. strong side. the pack looks particularly good. The backrow of MMM/McCalman/Hodgson is test quality. I think the players coming from the wallabies squad should play with a lot of intensity. Force by 7

The_Brown_Hornet

John Eales (66)
Really happy with the team picked, though I would have liked to see Steenkamp starting. It will be interesting to see the battle in the midfield and I reckon that will go a long way to deciding the game. Two very handy back rows too and that will be a knock 'em down drag 'em out fight as well.

Pfitzy

George Gregan (70)
Unless the Force contain the ball to the midfield, they're going to get opened up out wide. Need that grinding, defence-oriented game to take the wind out of their sails and wait for mistakes.

GaffaCHinO

Peter Sullivan (51)
Cummins in doubt with a neck injury he got in the first test that has been giving him abit of pain. Final decision to be made tomorrow.

Crashy

Arch Winning (36)
Looks like all tickets between the 22s on both sides have been sold out so far. Are we expecting a good crowd?

Status
Not open for further replies.