• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Western Force v Blues 28th June @ The Force Field

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bullrush

John Hipwell (52)
I'm sure it's no surprise but I'm going the Blues. At some stage they MUST win away from home and the Force aren't the surprise they were about 10 weeks ago or something. Force back row is good but Kaino is probably in the top 3 6's in the world (and even at 8 he'd probably walk into a lot of the top international squads), Braid is THE MOST UNDERRATED player in NZ and Luatua has had a good break and surely has a point to prove.

UP THE BLUES!

Hoolly Doolly

Fred Wood (13)
I'm sure it's no surprise but I'm going the Blues. At some stage they MUST win away from home and the Force aren't the surprise they were about 10 weeks ago or something. Force back row is good but Kaino is probably in the top 3 6's in the world (and even at 8 he'd probably walk into a lot of the top international squads), Braid is THE MOST UNDERRATED player in NZ and Luatua has had a good break and surely has a point to prove.

UP THE BLUES!

Pretty much why im not very confident, along with the fast and aggressive backs that usually give us a hard time containing.

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)

UP THE BLUES!

b9054198-e8e4-4773-9aa1-b9878f4d5129_zps921f98f1.jpg

Surely they're due.

57 straight away losses, which, by my estimation, dates back to when Beegee Williams was in short pants.

Come on.

Enough is enough.

Shiggins

Steve Williams (59)
This is a hard game. The blues are under performers. Great side. Great players. We are still missing 3 starters. This is gona be a mission but one the force can win!

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Blues have never lost in Perth. Have beaten Chiefs, Waratahs & Crusaders this year. Then again they're the Blues so just as likely to bottle it. Don't really care result-wise but looking forward to a cracker game.

qwerty51

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Blues have never lost in Perth. Have beaten Chiefs, Waratahs & Crusaders this year. Then again they're the Blues so just as likely to bottle it. Don't really care result-wise but looking forward to a cracker game.

They haven't won away this year and last year only won in Wellington 1st round however.

ChargerWA

Mark Loane (55)
This is going to be a long night for the Force if they don't get the defensive line moving up quicker.

Status
Not open for further replies.