• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Western Force v Blues 28th June @ The Force Field

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChargerWA

Mark Loane (55)
The maul rule is shit. Once a ref calls maul I accept if it goes to ground and doesn't come out its a turn over. But for Faumaina to be able to come around off side and flop in to seal it off seems wrong to me.

Shiggins

Steve Williams (59)
The maul rule is shit. Once a ref calls maul I accept if it goes to ground and doesn't come out its a turn over. But for Faumaina to be able to come around off side and flop in to seal it off seems wrong to me.
It's the way it goes now. Once a mail is called it's basically anything goes. It's shit

Hoolly Doolly

Fred Wood (13)
we put ourselves in the shit position catching the ball flat footed and taking the contact high. we are looking pretty predictable and somewhat clueless in attack.

Shiggins

Steve Williams (59)
I thought the break would do us good but we seem to of forgotten how to defend. Our defence is what has won us games. Be honest. That's the only think that has won us games. And it's to late for that now.

ACR

Bob Davidson (42)
Best way to sum up that half, men against boys. The Blues are annihilating the Force in contact. You can expect they'll give up a lot more penalties for being on the wrong side of the ruck when there's no one to stop them getting there.

How good is Kaino?

Shiggins

Steve Williams (59)
This is blues rugby. Get away with a couple of forward passes and offloads. The ball keeps moving and they score try's. When they get picked up they get beaten.

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
In-Depth & Analytical
Half-Time Match Report

funnylittledance.gif

wrestler.gif

littlebabyravehitler.gif
littlebabyravehitler.gif
littlebabyravehitler.gif
littlebabyravehitler.gif

badabing59

Cyril Towers (30)
Wow SJK looks mighty pissed. Looks very Shiggins-esque (Sorry Shigs, its what I imagine you look like right now)

Status
Not open for further replies.