• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Western Force V Reds 5th July

Status
Not open for further replies.

farva

Vay Wilson (31)
Some Reds fans seem to be poor losers.

Force are winning tight games.

Bring on the Brumbies!

gel

Ken Catchpole (46)
Does this mean this thread is going to stretch out to another 20 pages of butt hurt reds supporters having a cry? :p
I think so.

But don't worry, by the end of next year there won't be anywhere near so many reds fans if the reds continue to play like this so the butt hurt posts will be drastically reduced :)

M

Moono75

The Force are horrible .they are not lowering themselves to any level other than their own.
Dick Graham says calm down its all under control......on the road to shitsville. I hear its nice.

Hoolly Doolly

Fred Wood (13)
I think so.

But don't worry, by the end of next year there won't be anywhere near so many reds fans if the reds continue to play like this so the butt hurt posts will be drastically reduced :)

We won a lot of games this season that we lost last season.Call it luck or whatever. Reds this season have been unfortuate to lose those tight games like we did last year. Things can change very quickly but Graham's a dud. Kerevi is a keeper. plenty to look forward to next year for queensland.

tic

Herbert Moran (7)
And by the way, we all agree over here that Richard Graham is useless. We are angry that in the strongest rugby heartland in the country, he has done this in less than a year.

Merrow

Arch Winning (36)
Force went down in my estimation tonight. Seemed more interested in stupid niggling play than getting a bonus point.

ChargerWA

Mark Loane (55)
Force went down in my estimation tonight. Seemed more interested in stupid niggling play than getting a bonus point.
No that was just MMM and Charles.

Charles always does it, and MMM seems to resort to it because he isn't having any impact.

M

Moono75

Not a huge Wykes fan but took some Binoculars along and he was kinda huge tonight. Well done Wykesy.

gel

Ken Catchpole (46)
We won a lot of games this season that we lost last season.Call it luck or whatever. Reds this season have been unfortuate to lose those tight games like we did last year. Things can change very quickly but Graham's a dud. Kerevi is a keeper. plenty to look forward to next year for queensland.
I would disagree. The harder you train (or work), the luckier you get. The Force have deserved their wins and I would suggest it has come off the back of some very obvious hard work.

Whilst Graham is here I doubt we will win the tight ones, and I fear there will always be a lot of these sorts of performances. They are a hallmark of teams under his control thus far in his coaching career.

It would be nice to look forward with optimism, but having watched the reds team this year it's hard to see any light at the end of the tunnel.

Scoey

Tony Shaw (54)
The force were the better team and deserved winners. The Reds were fucking terrible tonight but to all the comments saying that they don know how the Reds were in it, I'll tell you why we were. It's because the Force were only marginally better than the shambles of a game the Reds played.
Really annoyed with how the Force went about their footy. If they want to be contenders in two weeks time they will need to play a lot more positively and cut the thug shit out. They really should've played the majority of that game, 1 man down. Could've cost them tonight and it will in a playoff game.
Good on the Force fans. Cheer your boys and enjoy the ride but don't get precious if others suggest that your team are falling well off the pace.
That's my rant over. What a dog of a game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Scoey

Tony Shaw (54)
Yeah, we're not missing Mathews, Eberhson, Godwin, Morahan.

The reds are the only team that gets injuries.

Your a poor loser.

Genia, Cooper, Feaui Sautia, A Faainga, Toua, Shipperley, Holmes, Quirk, Owen and O'Donohue. Plus Gill is playing Sevens.

Sore loser, yes. But his point about injuries is certainly valid.

ChargerWA

Mark Loane (55)
The force were the better team and deserved winners. The Reds were fucking terrible tonight but to all the comments saying that they don know how the Reds were in it, I'll tell you why we were. It's because the Force were only marginally better than the shambles of a game the Reds played.
Really annoyed with how the Force went about their footy. If they want to be contenders in two weeks time they will need to play a lot more positively and cut the thug shit out. They really should've played the majority of that game, 1 man down. Could've cost them tonight and it will in a playoff game.
Good on the Force fans. Cheer your boys and enjoy the ride but don't get precious if others suggest that your team are falling well off the pace.
That's my rant over. What a dog of a game.

There's no false optimism. The realists amongst us know that this was probably our last win for the year. But with the years we've had before this one, you've got to celebrate the small things or you will become bitter and walk away from it all. Like a shit tonne of other foundation Force supporters I've known.

Status
Not open for further replies.