• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Western Force vs Crusaders @ NIB Stadium - 2011R11

Status
Not open for further replies.

dobduff11

Trevor Allan (34)
Force look pumped, I think its a sell out as well so Caaarn the Force

Star wars music in the background as well Yeah boi

JOC (James O'Connor) has a big day today I'm backing him to contain SBW but lets see how it goes

dobduff11

Trevor Allan (34)
Fuck!! Maitland breaks a McCalman tackle, offloads to Dagg scores in the right corner.

Good start from the Saders

Dagg scores again beats 5, David smith poor D,

Saders up by 12

minorbird

Tom Lawton (22)
This could get ugly. The Force need to discard the positional game and hold onto it, otherwise the Saders are just going to burn them every time on the counter attack.

dobduff11

Trevor Allan (34)
Crockett is an absolute monster

This Saders team looks physical as anything, Force feeling it already

15-3 to Cru

dobduff11

Trevor Allan (34)
TRY to Shepherd, one of try's of the season

Fuck again Dagg scorches through the line from deep, draw and give to sbw try time Saders

22-16 to the saders

Dunning off already

ACT Crusader

Jim Lenehan (48)
End to end stuff and Shep is on the end of a very good try. But SBW hits back straight away with a try

22-16 Saders

minorbird

Tom Lawton (22)
God I love Vinny Munro. Having the balls to warn Richie in the first half! Lets see if he has the cojones to YC him. 22-19 to the Saders.

minorbird

Tom Lawton (22)
Yeah McCaw has given away quite a few at the breakdown, all within his own half. Be interesting to see how McCaw handles it from here.

barbarian

Phil Kearns (64)
Staff member
Jeez the Force/Crusaders is consistently a cracker. No idea who will win it, plenty of skill on show.

Status
Not open for further replies.