• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

What is wrong with the Tahs

Status
Not open for further replies.

waratahjesus

Greg Davis (50)
It's good that the Tahs are being proactive about it, waiting til the force sign a coach to decide if foley stays or not, brilliant stuff if true.

waratahjesus

Greg Davis (50)
I can only imagine Growden waking up every morning, microwaving a pie for breakfast then hopping on his mobility scooter zipping up and down the pavement in front of Tah HQ listening through one of this old fashioned horns deaf people used to hold to their ears for the latest rumors and gossip. It must be exhausting for him.

BPC

Phil Hardcastle (33)
I can only imagine Growden waking up every morning, microwaving a pie for breakfast then hopping on his mobility scooter zipping up and down the pavement in front of Tah HQ listening through one of this old fashioned horns deaf people used to hold to their ears for the latest rumors and gossip. It must be exhausting for him.

The only criticism I can make is that I can't see Growden settling for only one pie for any meal.

p.Tah

John Thornett (49)
I think the issue with the Tahs is leadership, in the back office and on the field. There is certainly friction between those two areas.

People have spoken about the leadership group and an injured captain so I'll skip discussing the onfield leadership issues and focus on the back office. Why do we never hear or see the Chairman or the CEO? What sort of 'leaders' don't work tirelessly to fix friction/factions in key areas in an organization?

Those high up in the Tah's office comment that they are basically holding up their end of the deal with regards to profit and loss and indirectly suggesting that it's the players who have got the organization in the predicament by losing. There shouldn't be an us and them attitude. A strong leader should be taking the blame and laying the platform for success on and off the field.

The biggest issue for the Tahs is that they (the leaders) don't realise they are the issue.

It is what it is

John Solomon (38)
We're now on Page 27 and post #530 and the 'what's wrong' thoughts keep coming.
Wouldn't it be simpler if we posted from a rugby perspective only, what's right with the Tahs.
Think of rugby leadership and best practices demonstrated/exhibited by the Tahs and fire away..................anybody got anything?????

waratahjesus

Greg Davis (50)
We're now on Page 27 and post #530 and the 'what's wrong' thoughts keep coming.
Wouldn't it be simpler if we posted from a rugby perspective only, what's right with the Tahs.
Think of rugby leadership and best practices demonstrated/exhibited by the Tahs and fire away......anybody got anything?????

There is already an entire thread on that.

Nevawaz

Bob McCowan (2)
Apart from the lack of a world class 5/8, a couple more ball running forwards and midfield penetration perhaps they also have too many players juggling study with football plus other distractions. As Mickey said to Rocky "You've done the worst thing a boxer can do, you got civilised"

Status
Not open for further replies.