• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

2013 EOYT

Status
Not open for further replies.

swingpass

Peter Sullivan (51)
here is a left field suggestion

Toby Smith at LH
and leave Slipper and Kepu at TH all year, S15 and test matches

oztimmay

Tony Shaw (54)
Staff member
No room for Hooper??? Only player who has constantly put in all game every game.

Despite Hooper winning the JEM, I'd always pick Pocock over Hooper at 7. The guy is a monster at the breakdown and he has that wonderful ability to pinch something from nothing (without getting busted by the ref).

oztimmay

Tony Shaw (54)
Staff member
Toby Smith is new LHP signing for the rebels. Starting LHP for the chiefs this year.

Sent from my GT-P5110 using Tapatalk

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
Watched the EOYT game vs Italy from last year (again) that was replayed on One today. We didn't deserve to win that game, Italy missed a kick from in front with 1 minute to go to tie the game.

Hope we don't see a repeat of our performance - we had zero structure in attack, showed no patience and took the wrong option on a lot of occasions. Our accuracy at the breakdown also left a lot to be desired.

Jets

Paul McLean (56)
Staff member
Watched the EOYT game vs Italy from last year (again) that was replayed on One today. We didn't deserve to win that game, Italy missed a kick from in front with 1 minute to go to tie the game.

Hope we don't see a repeat of our performance - we had zero structure in attack, showed no patience and took the wrong option on a lot of occasions. Our accuracy at the breakdown also left a lot to be desired.
We shouldn't have beaten Wales either but it happened. Sometimes you do almost everything wrong and still win the game.

I'm really looking forward to the tour. I might even get up and watch the games live. Been a while since I've been that motivated for a tour.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free

PaarlBok

Rod McCall (65)
Springbok Squad for EYT
SPRINGBOK SQUAD

Forwards: Willem Alberts, Bakkies Botha, Marcell Coetzee, Bismarck du Plessis, Jannie du Plessis, Pieter-Steph du Toit, Eben Etzebeth, Siya Kolisi, Pieter-Steph du Toit, Francois Louw, Tendai Mtawarira, Frans Malherbe, Coenie Oosthuizen, Scarra Ntubeni, Gurthro Steenkamp, Adriaan Strauss, Flip van der Merwe, Duane Vermeulen.

Backs: Gio Aplon, Jaque Fourie, Jean de Villiers (captain), Fourie du Preez, JJ Engelbrecht, Bryan Habana, Zane Kirchner, Patrick Lambie, Willie le Roux, Ruan Pienaar, Jan Serfontein, Morne Steyn, Johan Goosen, Louis Schreuder.

PaarlBok

Rod McCall (65)
Pretty much upset by Meyer keep on picking old age home chicken runners like Mossie and Bakkies. Louis Schreuder what a shock. :mad:

PaarlBok

Rod McCall (65)
Suppose his run on pick against Wales :
Willie, Habs, Mossie, JdV, JPP, Steyn, FdP, Duanne, Flo, Alberts, Bakkies, Etsebeth, JdP, Battleship, Beast.

G

Gekko

Even McKenzie's Wallaby side to crush England at Twickenham will be:

Robinson Moore Palmer
Horwill Simmons
Mowen Gill Pocock
Genia Cooper
Lealifano Tapuai
Speight Folau
Mogg

Bench
Slipper Holmes Hanson
Pyle Hooper
White To'omua Tomane
You're kidding aren't you?
England will make mince meat of the Wannabe's, and I am an Australian, although not a patriotic one because I refuse to support the Wallabies for a bunch of reasons.
England by 13+

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
Suppose his run on pick against Wales :
Willie, Habs, Mossie, JdV, JPP, Steyn, FdP, Duanne, Flo, Alberts, Bakkies, Etsebeth, JdP, Battleship, Beast.

I'm pretty sure that Bakkies was benched by his club team recently as his form was way off. Interesting that he's been selected, the domestic locks were probably more deserving.

ChargerWA

Mark Loane (55)
Gecko, before making stupid inaccurate statements about the skill and style of SA rugby perhaps go back and watch what the Boks did to The Wallabies last time we played. Oh that's right, you don't support Australia so you won't have seen it. Credibility goes splech.

Status
Not open for further replies.