• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

2013 EOYT

Status
Not open for further replies.

gel

Ken Catchpole (46)
@Gekko: highest impact to posting ratio. Funny stuff.

SA and NZ to win all their games, OZ to win some, Millenium Stadium to claim at least one knee or ankle (hope I am wrong on that point, but it seems to be truly bad surface)

Braveheart81

Will Genia (78)
Staff member
Apparently if the All Blacks win all four tests on the End of Year Tour they will become the first side in the professional era to win every match in a calendar year (I am not sure if this record includes minnows).

en_force_er

Geoff Shaw (53)
Not a lot it would seem.

For all your criticisms of South African rugby, they scored 9 more tries than the Wallabies did during the Rugby Championship.

That included 7 tries against the Wallabies against the one try we managed to score against them.

What other ridiculous stereotypes do you want to trot out?

Leave him alone mate, he SOMEHOW knew JOC (James O'Connor) was a bit of a prick and a volatile individual. I have no idea how he picked it, nobody else saw it. Literally no other person.

That man's a god sent. If only he was looking for a job when JON moved on, we'd be shining our Lions trophy and Bledisloe Cup, not to mention a bunch of other trophies of his own creative invention (he's a genius after all).

en_force_er

Geoff Shaw (53)
Think of me as the David Campese of this site, outspoken & passionate. If the ARU and the Wallabies had of heeded Campo's advice years ago, instead of deriding him, the national team and therefore the game of rugby in this country would be in much better shape.

Can I ask seriously, why do you feel so strongly about professional cricketers wearing the VB logo on their shirt?

T

TOCC

It would be a shame, because I keep hearing about how this "Gekko" character is a very very good rugby player....

didn't you know, all good rugby players go around telling everyone they are very very good :/

No4918

John Hipwell (52)
JOC (James O'Connor) is a misunderstood visionary. Did anyone else see the article about high school students will now be getting classes on 'brand' management and how to excel in the workplace? Unfortunately I can't find it.

Status
Not open for further replies.