• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

2017 Under-20 Competitions including Oceania & World U20s

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silverado

Dick Tooth (41)
Interesting NON-selection IMO. For mine thought he was the #2 fly half. Maybe they are thinking of putting Strang as the replacement fly half?? Or is McGregor the surprise that's coming??
IMO Stewart has won me over and is best performed 10, followed by McGregor. Many posters seen to think Jooste isn't even the best 10 in the Brumbies. McGregor is a genuine 10 whereas the others could fit in at 12, 15 or even wing. That might of counted against him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lightning rod

Chris McKivat (8)
Nsw lineouts last week - poor! changes???? Looking at squad members reserve Hooker - give him a go!!!!

unfortunately the coach named his team here before the season started, there isn't any indication he will be changing his mind. others have had a bit of a chortle about form or reputation.....

Silverado

Dick Tooth (41)
unfortunately the coach named his team here before the season started, there isn't any indication he will be changing his mind. others have had a bit of a chortle about form or reputation...
There were 4 changes to the team last week, 2 injury related but 2 players got promoted as well.

The Honey Badger

Jim Lenehan (48)
Was strong over the ball when he came off the bench v. NZ Schools wasn't he - despite not being the biggest. Let's see how he bulks up for next year - if he can.

Someone give Lee a couple more LIKES, let see if we can get him over 5000 today. Amazing performance, thousands of well informed posts.

Silverado

Dick Tooth (41)
Someone give Lee a couple more LIKES, let see if we can get him over 5000 today. Amazing performance, thousands of well informed posts.
Done and done. Well done Lee. Always well informed, impartial and polite. I've always liked the fact he will decline an opinion if he hasn't had the chance to form one. Outstanding GGR blogs for many years, may there be many more to come:)

Happy to Chat

Nev Cottrell (35)
Tom Horton is named in the Aus u20s squad, has he played a u20 game yet? Haven't seen his name appear on a team sheet yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.