• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

2022 Bledisloe Cup. Wallabies vs All Blacks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Derpus

George Gregan (70)
What's the goss on Lolesio? Are there character issues behind the scenes? He's clearly able to match it with top teams - great series against France, arguably front-runners for the world cup, match winning show against the Boks. Unless he's injured, just pick and stick.
Hes concussed.

Reactions: Tex

Dctarget

John Eales (66)
Apparently Foley has been performing well (yay).

Samu has been pushing for starting role for a while.

Tupou is in contention for Bled #2.

wamberal

Phil Kearns (64)
Good no, isn’t that where he plays his best footy?

no reds in the starting team, only 2 on the bench.

Is this the most Victorians in a wallabies team ever? 4? Edit: probably not, with Paisami we’d have 5.
Victoria had some wins against NSW prewar, when "Weary Dunlop" was their skipper.

Mr Pilfer

Bob Loudon (25)
Nick white did deserve to get dropped, wouldn’t say the same about McReight and Hodge

Glad Arnold is gone, hopefully they don’t rush him back in again at next opportunity

Sir Arthur Higgins

Alan Cameron (40)
I don’t think we will win mostly because of flu half and 12 missing.
All three scrum half’s are not amazing. Gordon worth a shot as white has been poor.
Kellaway the best 15 sorry to
Hodge who has been solid and stays in the squad. I’d have given vuli a run earlier so he’d be in shape now but I guess that’s for the spring tour.
Mcreight was great game 1 v SA but I think we need more bulk to match up to NZ and Samu has been great. Leota I don’t have an issue with. Holloway a question mark but everyone says he’s best as a lock.
not sure what’s so bizarre about these team. Foley - what else do you do? Young guys haven’t been training with the wallabies.
I am concerned about kicking…..

Status
Not open for further replies.