• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

2022 Bledisloe Cup. Wallabies vs All Blacks

Status
Not open for further replies.

stoff

Bill McLean (32)
Fuck yeah, good work Melbourne. Now begs the question where are those bandwagoners when the Rebels play. Does make me think that I might be in the minority as a Wallabies fan at the ground tomorrow night.
I try to ration my disappointment over the year.

Derpus

George Gregan (70)
hot-sexy.gif
jim-carrey-hank-me-myself-irene.gif

Members Section

John Thornett (49)
Agree, different sides helps.

Seems Perth gets SA, Arg and occasional NZ
Melb gets Lions and touring sides. Ireland and England did draw good crowds at AAMI.

We at 75% crowd cap sold out the French test as well, yet another time I have seen the Wallabies loose

Dctarget

John Eales (66)
Just saw a tweet from the Storm congratulating Marika on his 50th cap for the Wallabies, nice gesture. Didn't realise he had hit this milestone, well done to him, surely consistently our top two best players with Hooper. Must be in the debate for best ever league convert, at least in recent times.

The Nomad

Bob Davidson (42)
Only big surprise I see is Samu in for McReight; moderately surprised Hodge is benched and Holloway at 4 (he has played well at lock this year). I'd have been shocked if a complete newbie got picked at 10, and if Lolesio, Cooper and O'Connor were all available Foley would not be in the mix. Not surprised White got a minor rest, but would not have been upset if he started. Let's face it, we are missing some important personnel.
I think the ABs will give us a real touch-up this week.
Probably already said , but Holloway to #4 could be the main reason behind Samu’s selection at #7 over McReight. What you lose with Holloway at lineout time, you gain with Samu in terms of who else could have been selected. 4/5/6&7 all lineout options .

Hopefully Holloway’s work in the middle justifies his selection. Don’t actually mind the balance of the locks and back row. If Holloway in the row isn’t working , or we don’t have enough on ball pressure , the balance can be changed with Fraser on , Leota to the row and a shuffle at the back of the scrum.

Status
Not open for further replies.