• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

2nd Test Wallabies v France 8pmTuesday 13th July,

upthereds#!

Ken Catchpole (46)
The scrum triangle that got rolled was 1.Bell 2. Lonergan with Swain locking between them. Meanwhile they brought on the french thor.

Bringing in Uelese is a good call to help as Lonergan may be mobile but against Test Packs? not yet, not yet.

RugbyReg

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
what does that mean mate? Tier 1? As in close by? What now? Straight into isolation??? Best of luck!

Highlander35

Andrew Slack (58)
Test ASAP (8.40am this morning after a text at 10.30pm last night), 14 days home Iso (effectively until 11.59pm on the 26th) even with negative test, a call will come in the next day or two presumably seeking specific contact tracing details in the event of current/future positive, household also in Iso presumably until negative test is returned (will be confirming with DHHS before breaking).

Will avoid giving specifics of seat # and such since the DHHS hasn't given those details beyond saying I'm in that section, but I presume that the positive case was at least in the same aisle, probably within 2-4 rows.

dru

Tim Horan (67)
Test ASAP (8.40am this morning after a text at 10.30pm last night), 14 days home Iso (effectively until 11.59pm on the 26th) even with negative test, a call will come in the next day or two presumably seeking specific contact tracing details in the event of current/future positive, household also in Iso presumably until negative test is returned (will be confirming with DHHS before breaking).

Will avoid giving specifics of seat # and such since the DHHS hasn't given those details beyond saying I'm in that section, but I presume that the positive case was at least in the same aisle, probably within 2-4 rows.

All the best Highlander.

swingpass

Peter Sullivan (51)

Bummer, Wallabies lose and you potentially get exposed to SarsCov2. Stay safe.

Dctarget

John Eales (66)
Highlander, I’m joining you in lockdown!

This site was added this morning, gate 7 at entrance time which was exactly me and about 2,000 others.
689CFDCF-4585-4C8D-8738-A191C7D0D69B.jpeg

Highlander35

Andrew Slack (58)
Highlander, I’m joining you in lockdown!

Best of luck mate. Make sure that (a) You call them to get shit rolling, it took them 40+ hours to get to me, and that gets stuff started with respect to support, correspondence between testing results, release date documents etc. and (b) everyone in your household knows that they're secondary close contacts and should be isolating unless you're told otherwise by DHHS

Dctarget

John Eales (66)
Best of luck mate. Make sure that (a) You call them to get shit rolling, it took them 40+ hours to get to me, and that gets stuff started with respect to support, correspondence between testing results, release date documents etc. and (b) everyone in your household knows that they're secondary close contacts and should be isolating unless you're told otherwise by DHHS

Thanks mate, just spent 3 hours on hold to DHHS, no luck. I think upgrading gate 7 to tier 1 has completely screwed the contact tracers. Now there's probably at least 4,000 primary contacts with another 40,000+ secondary contacts.

Did they give you any information about people beyond your housemates, like colleagues or friends you caught up with??

Highlander35

Andrew Slack (58)
Thanks mate, just spent 3 hours on hold to DHHS, no luck. I think upgrading gate 7 to tier 1 has completely screwed the contact tracers. Now there's probably at least 4,000 primary contacts with another 40,000+ secondary contacts.

Did they give you any information about people beyond your housemates, like colleagues or friends you caught up with??

Honestly mate, the specifics haven't been communicated to me, I tested negative before they had a chance to speak to me and contact trace, at which point they were entirely unconcerned with tracing individuals and locations from Wed/Thu, negative = non- infectious it seems.

Regardless, I had let the 7 or 8 individuals I'd made non fleeting social contact with know I was Tier 1, then know I was negative. Those people don't need to be tested but they I think they should be isolating until you turn up negative. But DHHS would know better than me. Best of luck getting through.

Dctarget

John Eales (66)
Honestly mate, the specifics haven't been communicated to me, I tested negative before they had a chance to speak to me and contact trace, at which point they were entirely unconcerned with tracing individuals and locations from Wed/Thu, negative = non- infectious it seems.

Regardless, I had let the 7 or 8 individuals I'd made non fleeting social contact with know I was Tier 1, then know I was negative. Those people don't need to be tested but they I think they should be isolating until you turn up negative. But DHHS would know better than me. Best of luck getting through.

Yeah right. Hold tight is the message. I think the difference is when you were contacted, it wasn't a transmission site yet, whereas two cases have been transmitted in the exact spot I was lining up. Oh well. Apologies for siderailing this discussion. Guess it's relevant to any attendees.

Double Agent

Allen Oxlade (6)
Great to hear guys, thanks for doing your ISO. Yes good timing with restrictions lifting down there - that beer at the pub will taste good - cheers