have been an avid follower of this thread for quite sometime now i though it was time for me to add my 2 cents.
Some predictions of the lauries teams have been close, however for an upcoming trial i have got word of the team that is most likely to be starting the first third.
1. the BIG Chez - has pace, he escaped from mexico
2. Henry James - Similar to Tom dingleberry or whatever his name is from Iona - red head, know to have set fire to the fields of the 'corn'
3. Lil timmy - excellent player given the bucket loads of spirit he exerts on the field, don't worry personal joke if u don't get it
4. Mike Crace - will be at his blistering best coming off the high of a set a good life- yes he DJs
5. Jackson Priaux - debut season but has been gyming ridiculously hard, outrageous gains.
6. Ben Ofarell - purely in the side for his abilities if a biff was to break out, however, also good company for 'darbo' at half time; same interests
7. Andrew Gilles - extremely explosive player, very good when it comes to tackling off the ball, significant threat to any opposing halfback
8. Tom Beikoff (fellow blogger) - as he is the captain of SLC weightlifting (ha gaaaaay) his power to strength ratio is the best in the school, perfect 8
9. Alijah 'no nuts' nonna - yes, fellow bloggers are correct, SLC's most recent important
10. Sam 'darbo' Jackson (C, Captained the 16D's to an undefeated premiership, his motivation to be fit by reducing the darbs is team motivation) - so long as he doesn't have to always stop for a darb, expect some bone crunching, unstoppable go and shows
11. Louis Quadrio - as passing is a significant weakness, moved to wing to limit the damage, no doubt a winger to be feared
12. Adam Parsons - if sammy j could manage to get the ball to SLC's highly priced british import, expect some good ol' lauries crash balls that get no one anywhere
13. Darcy Sellick - ridiculously blistering pace, one of the better ruck inspectors in AIC footy, has also been working on his kicking game with Commander on thursdays lunch
14. Mitch Bakon - needs no introduction, a very good player when it comes to balls
15. Makelti Clink - solid player but at 15 so no one has to listen to him, based on his season in 16E's, his return kicking game is something that rivals Nick Boxall's.
What have other people heard?