• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

All Blacks & All Blacks XV Tours 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)
Pretty hard to argue with that team WOB, would be about best available, I would of maybe started Samisoni, but can understand not hammering him by starting every week, some tough games coming up.

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Wales: 15. Leigh Halfpenny, 14. Louis Rees-Zammit, 13. George North, 12. Nick Tompkins, 11. Rio Dyer, 10. Gareth Anscombe, 9. Tomos Williams, 1. Gareth Thomas, 2. Ken Owens, 3. Tomas Francis, 4. Will Rowlands, 5. Adam Beard, 6. Justin Tipuric, 7. Tommy Reffell, 8. Taulupe Faletau. Replacements: 16. Ryan Elias, 17. Nicky Smith, 18. Dillon Lewis, 19. Alun Wyn Jones, 20. Christ Tshiunza, 21. Kieran Hardy, 22. Rhys Priestland, 23. Owen Watkin.

Mr Pilfer

Bob Loudon (25)
Wales: 15. Leigh Halfpenny, 14. Louis Rees-Zammit, 13. George North, 12. Nick Tompkins, 11. Rio Dyer, 10. Gareth Anscombe, 9. Tomos Williams, 1. Gareth Thomas, 2. Ken Owens, 3. Tomas Francis, 4. Will Rowlands, 5. Adam Beard, 6. Justin Tipuric, 7. Tommy Reffell, 8. Taulupe Faletau. Replacements: 16. Ryan Elias, 17. Nicky Smith, 18. Dillon Lewis, 19. Alun Wyn Jones, 20. Christ Tshiunza, 21. Kieran Hardy, 22. Rhys Priestland, 23. Owen Watkin.

Wow, I thought we were bad bringing back Foley but some of those Welsh players will be on zimmer frames by the world cup.

KiwiM

Trevor Allan (34)
Have to say I pleased to see Weber in 23, Christie doesn't convince me as yet.

I've liked what Christie has brought off of the bench - but he was poor when starting last week - a very different role - and a bit of a worry. Pleased that Weber is ahead of Perenara.

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)
I've liked what Christie has brought off of the bench - but he was poor when starting last week - a very different role - and a bit of a worry. Pleased that Weber is ahead of Perenara.
Yep so why I like Weber, will handle whole game better if he called on early hopefully.

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Jordan's inner ear infection hasn't cleared up so he won't be heading North. No mention of a replacement, presumably they'll just draft someone in from ABXV if needed.

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Anyone watching ABXV v Ireland A? No live updates on stuff, hurld or newshub which is pretty shit, really & owner still won't let us have sky at work...

Edit: found a live stream which may even be legit & that I don't have to sub to.

Last edited:

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)
Yep of course I watching it WOB. 19-7 to AB XV, couple of tries to Stevenson and a maul try to McAllister.

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)
Luke Jacobson in bin, at moment, been a pretty good game for one of these type of games. DMac has gone well in first 40, and I have to say I think Dom gardiner done a bit of good stuff too, just a few nice little things.

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)
38-12 Try to Lam Time for some more subs I think. RTS (Roger Tuivasa-Sheck) off for Nankivell
40-12 DMac kicking well

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)
All subs on. Roigard on, Josh Ioane, DMac to 15, and Lio-Willie on as well as Thompson at hooker

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)
47-19 fulltime, good game. Commentators named DMac as TMOTM, he went well, plenty did. I now officially getting on the Dom Gardiner wagon and will be watching that boy closely next year or 2 pretty bloody good game I thought

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)
Well pretty convincing 55-26 and so ABs went ok, with plenty to work on. But bloody women, after watching that test last night I struggled to really get into this one. I not sure if the Welsh would be very happy with their team, seemed to fade a bit.
And the prop that brought that dummy of Ardie?? I got a bridge in Sydney to sell him!
\And congrats to Barnes on reffing most tests.

Status
Not open for further replies.