• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Beale and Cooper in boozy incident

Status
Not open for further replies.

#1 Tah

Chilla Wilson (44)
Pretty sad. Sack them from the team.
Fully agree - Robbie Deans was called in to create a winning culture, and is doing the best he can with ridiculous scheduling and ARU bullshit - this sort of stuff is unnecessary, unprofessional and plain stupid.

PaarlBok

Rod McCall (65)
wouldnt you like that
Nah Boet, if you want to play for your country you must know you are a high tree and have to set example for specially kids. Do you know how many SA rugby kids see Cooper as their ultimate rugby hero.

Here is one
Klippies.jpg

Look closely and you'll see he wears a WP shirt, played WP Craven Week rugby, played Boland hockey and cricket.

Cooper must know he is a tall tree and they catch the most wind and should behave and know where the limits are. If he cant he should stay away from bars and kak.

redstragic

Alan Cameron (40)
Let's pray the 3 amigo's do not end up in Melbourne together next year. They'd be on the piss all the time. Be a sad wast of talent.

Tom Ando

Fred Wood (13)
media blow up for sure. But I would like to think that this kinda stuff is what sets us apart from Rugby League. Sure Union players won't be in any pictures including dogs but we shouldn't lower ourselves to their level no matter how bad it is.

Cat_A

Arch Winning (36)
Look, I think deep down we all know what really happened here.

KB (Kurtley Beale) and QC (Quade Cooper) were "relaxing" after a spot of cardio training along the river: both boys are notoriously dedicated trainers, and both have been concerned about the impact of hotel food on their athletic physiques, in combination with the deleterious effects of lower-than-usual training volumes.

Jogging back to the hotel, their energy levels were flagging.

"Victory?" said Kurtley. "Does that really say victory?"​
Quade rubbed his eyes, looked ahead at the mirage-like sign and said "Bra, I think that's a sign"
"A sign of what? You think it means we're gonna win against Wales?" Kurtley asked, in awe of Quade's immense intellect.​
"Nah bro, I think it's like an actual sign. Not a metaphorical one" Quade said
"What's a met-..a metaf... What do you mean bra?"​
"Look it's too hard to explain, bruss. Let's go take a closer look"

And so off they went, in search of a Victory. They went inside to explore the architecture, the bars, the people in there, the bathrooms (which they punished btw), leaving no stone unturned in their quest to find out what made up the Victory. Geez they must have spent hours researching, intent on taking the information back to their teammates at the team meeting. Finally Quade turned to Kurtley and said
"Bra, I think I know what a Victory is made of".​
KB (Kurtley Beale) nodded in agreement with his sage companion. "Ok bra, let's go"

On their way out, more relaxed than ever before, KB (Kurtley Beale) remembered he hadn't done his shoulder exercises, which he knew he had to do before he tucked himself into bed. As he raised his arm over his head to mobilise the joint, he accidentally lightly brushed a security guard. Unfortunately the security guard recognised him immediately and took his opportunity to engage him in fisticuffs. KB (Kurtley Beale) mistook this for further cardio training, and well, the rest is history.

That's what we're all picturing, right?

Bowside

Peter Johnson (47)
To put this in context for our southern brethren - the last time I went to the vic they served drinks in hard plastic cups so that people could glass each other....

Sully

Tim Horan (67)
Staff member
fact of the matter is that they are young Aussie men. They are going to play up that's what we do.

Status
Not open for further replies.