• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Bledisloe #1 New Zealand vs Australia, August 7 2021

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
Date: Aug 7 2021.

New Zealand Team Match Day GIF:

giphy.gif

Australian Team Match Day GIF:

giphy.gif

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
room1.jpg

"Saturday. Yay. Can't wait. I remember
when Saturdays were a thing. Shut that
curtain on your way out would ya cnut, thanks".

Sully

Tim Horan (67)
Staff member
Ahh, the beautiful honeymoon period before the first Bledisloe when we think maybe this year we're a chance. It last right up until the game starts and I realise we're still 5 years behind.

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
Anything will look like Awesome Squared compared to the fucking dirge that is the Lions Series.

All parties involved with that excruciating exercise in Anti-Rugby should be dragged up before a Crimes Against Rugby Sport Everything Tribunal to answer for their activities.

Rassie: "Sir, we were merely trying to win the rugby football ma
Judge: "The court finds you GUILTY on all counts of completely failing to grasp the point as to why these 'sporting' fixtures exist in the first place. An hour-long youtube tutorial detailing how dat vewwy, vewwy naughty wefereee dun you wong? You giant putty-brained dingleberry. Get the fuck out of my courtroom. The court finds you guilty on all counts of being a numb-skulled shart-clasper".

KOB1987

Rod McCall (65)
Ahh, the beautiful honeymoon period before the first Bledisloe when we think maybe this year we're a chance. It last right up until the game starts and I realise we're still 5 years behind.

I'm waiting for the first 'the ABs will put 80 on us if we play like we did in the France series'.