• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Bledisloe #2 - AUS v NZL, Eden Park, Auckland, August 15th

Status
Not open for further replies.

BamBamRMH7

Bob McCowan (2)
It's pathetic how some of you guys are blaming Quade Cooper. His first half was actually decent apart from the first five minutes when he threw the ball out. His second half hasn't been to great with the sin bin but by far is not his fault that the Wallabies are being dominated. How do you expect any of our backs to do anything when the breakdown is being turned over in the most critical situations (in the first half).

T

Train Without a Station

I think we looked quite threatening in the first half when we had some front foot ball. Quade's ill discipline is a massive concern though. 2 yellows in 2 games. The Argentina one was blatant and unacceptable. Tonight wasn't quite as terrible.

Chunderstruck

Alex Ross (28)
It's pathetic how some of you guys are blaming Quade Cooper. His first half was actually decent apart from the first five minutes when he threw the ball out. His second half hasn't been to great with the sin bin but by far is not his fault that the Wallabies are being dominated. How do you expect any of our backs to do anything when the breakdown is being turned over in the most critical situations (in the first half).
Well, his YC was the point when the game turned from close to a thrashing. Was it his fault? He didn't help

TahDan

Cyril Towers (30)
I gotta admit I didn't expect us to win this, but I'd really thought we'd at least push them... A lot of experimental changes by Cheika this week - think we can say the experiment has failed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

T

Train Without a Station

Well, his YC was the point when the game turned from close to a thrashing. Was it his fault? He didn't help

It was the point. But perhaps the point where they ran through basically our entire team in the lead up was more likely the point. That defensive inadequacy has maintained since, through Quade's 10 in the bin and accelerated since Beale came on (not Beale's fault who has defended well - just saying its dropped even more when we got back to 15).

T

Train Without a Station

Where the penalty try for Nonu's high shot? Or at least the vitriol at Nonu

Status
Not open for further replies.