• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Blues v Brumbies Rd 9, Friday 10 April 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

light

Peter Fenwicke (45)
As a neutral supporter this game is pissing me off.

Brumbies discipline has been average but it's been compounded by officiating that has been sub-par in all facets.

Hoping for a better second half.

Tordah

Dave Cowper (27)
Interesting.
I reckon the Brumbies were lucky not to lose someone to a card on the last try so I'm not seeing the justification for Bernie complaining to the ref.
Mind you I've picked the Blues so I'm probably riding the Brums a bit hard.

I agree, a high penalty count against your team isn't always because a ref is biased against you. It might just be your team likes to play cynically and test the borders. Trust me, I know, I'm a Chiefs man

Tomikin

Simon Poidevin (60)
Why is Australia's best winger playing in the centres? He's rubbish there, it seems

I tend to agree but TK and Ah Wang have are and have been injuried and Speight was our best against the Cheetahs last week at 13. We just have no other option at the moment..

Tomikin

Simon Poidevin (60)
Interesting.
I reckon the Brumbies were lucky not to lose someone to a card on the last try so I'm not seeing the justification for Bernie complaining to the ref.
Mind you I've picked the Blues so I'm probably riding the Brums a bit hard.

I think it's not the ones we have given away it's just that nothing 50/50... and I would say 60/40 has gone against us.. Their have been some pretty harsh * not wrong calls, as I can't see them again but I think they where wrong..

Tomikin

Simon Poidevin (60)
I agree, a high penalty count against your team isn't always because a ref is biased against you. It might just be your team likes to play cynically and test the borders. Trust me, I know, I'm a Chiefs man

Its the rub of the green we are cranky about because he is ping us for everything and nothing against the blues

Tomikin

Simon Poidevin (60)
If Wallabies play Nic White in the World Cup, they won't win. He's not good enough to compensate for the bad rapport he's ultimately going to have with any ref.

His got probably the best game, if he wasnt so annoying...

Status
Not open for further replies.