• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Blues v Brumbies Rd 9, Friday 10 April 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

boyo

Mark Ella (57)
If Wallabies play Nic White in the World Cup, they won't win. He's not good enough to compensate for the bad rapport he's ultimately going to have with any ref.

White needs to shut up - he's not endearing himself to the referees.

AngrySeahorse

Peter Sullivan (51)
His got probably the best game, if he wasnt so annoying.

Are you saying Nic White is annoying? I thought being a gigantic pain in the arse was the main defining feature of being a scrum half.

And the Brumbies are in. Back in the game. 8-13 to the Blues kick to come.

Conversion unsuccessful 58min in.

Tomikin

Simon Poidevin (60)
Are you saying Nic White is annoying? I thought being a gigantic pain in the arse was the main defining feature of being a scrum half.

And the Brumbies are in. Back in the game. 8-13 to the Blues kick to come.

Conversion unsuccessful 58min in.

He goes a little further then needed ...

Bullrush

John Hipwell (52)
People who say Pocock won't be running out in 7 for the Wallabies are basic.

Keep saying that if he finds form after those injuries, he's head and shoulders above everyone else in Australia....the bastard is picking this game to fun prove me right :(

Latts1992

Herbert Moran (7)
Lausii has gone to catch the ball three times and slid each time. He's gotta hold his feet for ball security.

Tomikin

Simon Poidevin (60)
Brumbies coming home with a wet sale.. we need to win this to be in the mix to win the comp..

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
14-13 to Ponies, after Lilo slots a PK for collapsing the rolling maul.

6 minutes left.

Now 4 minutes to go and Ponies penalised for ruck offence in a relatively easy kickable position.

Status
Not open for further replies.