• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

British & Irish Lions tour of New Zealand (2017)

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Jared Payne out with a calf strain, Elliot Daly comes onto the Lions bench. Shame that Payne won't get to run out in front of his whanau & friends.

Tigger

Peter Burge (5)
Really excited about tonight.My wife's hometown so might spot some familiar faces in the crowd...bring on the tour!

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
Tour Diary. Day 2.

Dear Diary. Tarquin here again. Well, disaster has struck already twice today. I was to have been rooming at the Waldorf with Stanley VII of House Winston. First problem; there is no dashed Waldorf in NZ. Blighters! Second problem, when Stanners saw that his mummy had forgotten to pack his teddy bear he immediately bolted off through tears of rage towards the airport to look for the first flight back home.

Turns out my accommodation will be a billet with 2 locals, messrs “Hemi & Rangi”.

Teddy can’t wait to meet them!

mongrel_mob_bar_pad.jpg

“Love the bandana Hemmers, so very bohemian! Can Teddy sit on the barstool next to you?”

Ruggo

Mark Ella (57)
They don't take a gift 3 in a tight game. Come on NZ Ba Ba's, smite the arrogant pricks.

Highlander35

Andrew Slack (58)
Farrell replaces and the Lions score a try?

No. Couldn't possibly be related

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk