• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Brumbies vs Reds, week 3 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
iPhone outa batteries so that's it from me for the night.

Brumbies season may be close to over.

Reds need to improve a lot still to keep theirs on track.

qwerty51

Stirling Mortlock (74)
I watched the whole game focusing on Quade Cooper for fun.

Holy shit.

He is a pathetic tackler. Missed something like 15 tackles. Shouldn't be allowed near a Wallaby jersey unless he fixes his shit up. Liked the look of Gill though, Genia's a much better captain than Horwill, he brings out better in his players, at one stage he was saying "What the fuck was that!".

Blue

Andrew Slack (58)
Fire the drinks man
Fire the kitmaster
Fire the janitor
Fire the shrink
Fire the groundsman
Fire the ice cream lady

Player power rukes OK.

Spewn

Alex Ross (28)
As soon as Gill came on there was more pressure on for a turnover. He is head and shoulders above the other young 7 pretenders. He obviously has no tattoo impediment like Robinson. Just needs a bit more bulk. Good run from Hooper but not as good at pilfers.

Lawrence got very little help from his touchies for knock ons.

Slim 293

Stirling Mortlock (74)
He was fine silm. Very good in fact. Brumbies very badly disciplined.

Better than Kaplan... but the inconsistency just frustrates me...

If you're going to penalise one team for something, you then have to respond in turn when the other team does it...

That's all I ask for... just a little consistency...

I also want to know why Kimlin wasn't brought on earlier?

Chisholm and Hand were clearly tiring and the Brumbies' cleanout tonight was woeful...

R

Richard D. James

Genia much better tonight, he seems to play better when Captain. Gill was very busy in his cameo, I think Link really needs to give him some game time.

Slim 293

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Surely they can't fire Tony Rea already?

Somebody needs to get a pair and bring in To'omua to flyhalf already...

Spewn

Alex Ross (28)
I think they can. According to sources, he has Beau Robinson like tatts on his butt cheeks. That's reason enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.