• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Brumbies vs Waratahs - Round 2, 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Froggy

Nicholas Shehadie (39)
Talking of Mat Sandell being a small prop, at 102kg he will be packing against either Sio (115kg) or Alalatoa (125kg). If he can hold up his side of the scrum, he has seriouis class!

Marcelo

Ken Catchpole (46)
14,500 tickets sold so far. Looks difficult to reach 20k

uploadfromtaptalk1457031024457.jpg

Merrow

Arch Winning (36)
That's only the tickets. You also have to factor in members as well. They also sold 5000 tickets last Friday in the hour before kickoff. They'll get their 20K

mudskipper

Colin Windon (37)
Tahs without main playmaker and playing away with new coach cant win ...just a reality... More chance of getting 10,000 tahs supports to a canberra match... Sorry guys probably recommend not watching the second half if youre a Tahs fan...

mudskipper

Colin Windon (37)
Be wary of the mocker Gods my friend...
Just going on game stats winning teams away without their playmaker are low... Through in new coach new frontrow and without the wild yappie it looks the Gods have already acted... But certainly the Tahs still have talent on the field..

Oh and heavens no AAC (Adam Ashley-Cooper)...

Hawko

Tony Shaw (54)
Sandell is a tight head. Roach isn't on the bebch, Latu is covering hooker

I suspect they may do a switcheroo:

Start Ryan and Taiavo
Sub Ryan at 45 for Tilse
Sub Taiavo for Ryan coming back on at 65
Sub Tilse for Sandell at 75 to give the young-un a taste.

Pedrolicus

Dick Tooth (41)
I suspect they may do a switcheroo:

Start Ryan and Taiavo
Sub Ryan at 45 for Tilse
Sub Taiavo for Ryan coming back on at 65
Sub Tilse for Sandell at 75 to give the young-un a taste.
How does Ryan come back on ? You guys planning a yellow card to a front rower or a sneaky blood capsule?

Status
Not open for further replies.