• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

CAS 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

zeedok

Allen Oxlade (6)
Any Trinity or Knox updates??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
4096f26b4d3b2a3c3d83c00ae3b66226.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

clubpro

Stan Wickham (3)
Trinity 22- Joeys 19.

Great game. Trinity scrum Dominant all day and won a scrum penalty on cusp of full time 40 m out. Tame Edmed slotting it over and full time called. Very surprising result.

Hasbeen

Bob Loudon (25)
Trinity 22- Joeys 19.

Great game. Trinity scrum Dominant all day and won a scrum penalty on cusp of full time 40 m out. Tame Edmed slotting it over and full time called. Very surprising result.
It seems,gentlemen, that this CAS competition just became a whole lot more interesting. The dark horse has shown itself.

Snort

Nev Cottrell (35)
I’m not sure Trinity is a premiership threat. Depth is a problem (the scoreboard stopped counting during the Seconds match today). And Barker looks very strong with Waverley not far behind. Still, if they keep their best side together they may cause an upset or two.

bringbackthebiff0

Frank Row (1)
Don’t need a lesson from a 1st XV team that can’t beat a Riverview 2nd XV.

Maybe you guys should go play in the 3rd XV comp with Trinity and Sydney High. Might be more your level.

Just like to bring this callout from a few weeks ago back in light of Trinity defeating Joeys firsts 22-19 today - perhaps a big warning call from Trinity today to not underestimate a side without the reputation or tradition of GPS rugby superiority behind them. Maybe Joeys can go play in the 3rd XV comp instead?

Snort

Nev Cottrell (35)
Snort,

Congrats to Trinity, that is tremendous for the boys, something they will never forget.

Thanks WLF. Mind you, in 1987 Trinity beat Joeys but didn’t make much impact in the CAS rounds - which Waverley won. So if you’re looking for good omens, Waverley has won the Plume Shield in every season in which Trinity has beaten the Joeys 1st XV.

WLF

Arch Winning (36)
Thanks WLF. Mind you, in 1987 Trinity beat Joeys but didn’t make much impact in the CAS rounds - which Waverley won. So if you’re looking for good omens, Waverley has won the Plume Shield in every season in which Trinity has beaten the Joeys 1st XV.

Snorty, Mate I will not ever argue stats with you, sure you're not Bruce McAvanee?

Mind you I think we have probably won it more than twice, but correct me if I am wrong.

Hasbeen

Bob Loudon (25)
Lies
Lies, damned lies and statistics chaps.....dream on!!

Status
Not open for further replies.