• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

CAS Rugby 2013

Who will be the 2013 Premiers

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rugby Fanatic

Bob McCowan (2)
2nds game was a real arm-wrestle, Barker won something like 30-0 in their first clash and you could see the determination in the cranbrook team to win with their defensive effort. Credit to both teams who played well in a very tough match.
it would be interesting to know the penalty count if anyone records that information

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
Read the posts in order, the allegation was questioned, and my post was pointedly to do with that. Allegations are hearsay - no-one's reputation is scarred.
MOVE ON.

Rugby Fanatic

Bob McCowan (2)
Read the posts in order, the allegation was questioned, and my post was pointedly to do with that. Allegations are hearsay - no-one's reputation is scarred.
MOVE ON.[/quo
ive read the posts, in order thank you for pointing out the obvious! why is it that some hearsay posts are deleted and others not?

Bill McLean (32)
Why am I getting this nervous feeling that somewhere there is a double barrel shot gun with bollock loaded in each chamber ... :eek:

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
Sh!t Newbie, I'd hate to be shot by a Bullock. Predictive text maybe?

Technical point of order. Shotguns have shells not bullets.

Exception to the rule. there are some shotguns that fire solid slugs. This could be considered to be a bullet, but 99.999% of shotguns fire shells not bullets.

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
Sh!t Newbie, I'd hate to be shot by a Bullock. Predictive text maybe?

Technical point of order. Shotguns have shells not bullets.

Exception to the rule. there are some shotguns that fire solid slugs. This could be considered to be a bullet, but 99.999% of shotguns fire shells not bullets.
Bollock was correct. Read my sig.

Lee Grant

John Eales (66)
Staff member
Sorry did not get this right last time i tried to send please update as needed

Thanks for that - it's in the blog now.

Unfortunately I often did not understand what you were writing and sometimes didn't even know which team you were talking about when you were using the first names of players.

Next time please use the full names - but thanks a lot; now all three CAS games are covered.

Thanks for the photos also - I whacked them in.

Elfster

Dave Cowper (27)
I read somewhere that the Knox prep school won the state's Primary school 7's competition. And quite convincingly. Though 7's aren't an indicator of the 15's it will be interesting to see how that group progresses. On previous form this bunch of 'world beaters' will come mid range in the CAS competition by that time. Or be playing AFL, basking in smug self-awareness and positivism as the current headmaster likes that sort of stuff or have taken scholarships at various GPS schools. But sadly I can't necessarily predict with confidence a 2018 Knox CAS rugby crown.

golden oldie

Bob McCowan (2)
I read somewhere that the Knox prep school won the state's Primary school 7's competition. And quite convincingly. Though 7's aren't an indicator of the 15's it will be interesting to see how that group progresses. On previous form this bunch of 'world beaters' will come mid range in the CAS competition by that time. Or be playing AFL, basking in smug self-awareness and positivism as the current headmaster likes that sort of stuff or have taken scholarships at various GPS schools. But sadly I can't necessarily predict with confidence a 2018 Knox CAS rugby crown.

Elfster

Dave Cowper (27)
The more things change, the more they stay the same?

Yes indeed. Though my use of smug may have been a bit harsh.

But it will be interesting to see how the group progresses through the system. There has been a habit of very strong junior sides becoming relatively weaker up there recently.

golden oldie

Bob McCowan (2)
Elfster, if you're interested in a team to pop in your little black book for the future (a la Johnny Tapp) try the current Knox U14s. Went through 12s undefeated, 13s undefeated and currently same this year. The individual game score lines are very one sided (check CAS web site), only Cranbrook have made them dig deep. As they say...one to watch.

Status
Not open for further replies.