• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

CAS Rugby 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carlos 69

Frank Row (1)
BEST U16's CAS TEAM
1. Micallef (W)
2. ?
3. Smith (W)
4. Rasch (T)
5. Basson (K)
6. Hrdina (A)
7. Spira (C)
8. Wayland (T)
9. Bailey (W)
10. Carr (W)
11. Renton (C)
12. Armstrong (K)
13. Jaya (W)
14. Slavin (A)
15. Bosch (K)

Anyone have suggestions for hooker? haven't seen much competition yet

There are a couple of options for hooker with a couple of standouts. The hookers from St Alos and Waverley seem to be the two biggest competitors for the position

Carlos 69

Frank Row (1)
This is true but i have heard about Liam Smith, front rower, he has had some time in 1st for Waverley. He's quite a big boy and has an impact in the game.

Yes i have heard this to with the Waverley scrum performing strongly thanks to the strong front row. He is certainly one to keep an eye on.

T

thecasmole

South Harbour Team

1. Ethan Micallef (w)
2. James Wayland (t)
3. Liam Smith (w)
4. Lachlan Drew-Morris (w)
5. Zach Brown (w)
6. Ben O'Sullivan (w)
7. Liam Molloy (w)
8. Andrew Spira (c)
9. Tyzac Bailey (w)
10. Ryan Longville (t)
11. Jordan Morris (t)
12. Jaya Yoannidis (w)
13. Harry Stewart (c)
14. ?
15. ?

TURBOTAH

Frank Row (1)
There are a couple of options for hooker with a couple of standouts. The hookers from St Alos and Waverley seem to be the two biggest competitors for the position

as i said before i haven't seen much of the competition so far, for 16's only Knox vs Waverley and Trinity vs Waverley, even in those games there has being some standouts.

i will be down this weekend at Waverley vs Cranbrook to have a look at some more options.

T

thecasmole

BEST U16's CAS TEAM
1. Micallef (W)
2. ?
3. Smith (W)
4. Rasch (T)
5. Basson (K)
6. Hrdina (A)
7. Spira (C)
8. Wayland (T)
9. Bailey (W)
10. Carr (W)
11. Renton (C)
12. Armstrong (K)
13. Jaya (W)
14. Slavin (A)
15. Bosch (K)

Anyone have suggestions for hooker? haven't seen much competition yet
Not Carr, poor in defence, cant pass both ways.. terrible option

T

thecasmole

as i said before i haven't seen much of the competition so far, for 16's only Knox vs Waverley and Trinity vs Waverley, even in those games there has being some standouts.

i will be down this weekend at Waverley vs Cranbrook to have a look at some more options.

Same, up the wavcol

Mactruck

Bob McCowan (2)
Thoughts on the hard running Jake Pierce from (K) and the tall and imposing Lucas Price (K) ?

Christ! Pierce (K) is a machine! Arguably one of the hardest runners in the CAS. Price (K) on the other hand still needs to put on size before he can be considered even as a starter for the 1sts. Both Price (K) and Nicholas (K) need to learn where the Gym is.

Mactruck

Bob McCowan (2)
Yes i have heard this to with the Waverley scrum performing strongly thanks to the strong front row. He is certainly one to keep an eye on.

Heard the boys love the scrums!!! Good to hear some positivity from waverly supporters considering the season so far!

Carlos 69

Frank Row (1)
South Harbour Team

1. Ethan Micallef (w)
2. James Wayland (t)
3. Liam Smith (w)
4. Lachlan Drew-Morris (w)
5. Zach Brown (w)
6. Ben O'Sullivan (w)
7. Liam Molloy (w)
8. Andrew Spira (c)
9. Tyzac Bailey (w)
10. Ryan Longville (t)
11. Jordan Morris (t)
12. Jaya Yoannidis (w)
13. Harry Stewart (c)
14. ?
15. ?

Seems to be biased for Waverley in the forwards but for South Harbour in the backs i think the two remaining spots should go to Waverley with Tom Fuller performing strongly and also the Fullback who played last week for them was a strong runner anyone know his name. In the forwards trinity have a second rower playing firsts and has been strong. Cranbrook forwards seem to revovle around Spira and although Waverley have strong forwards more trinity and cranbrook forwards should come into consideration.

T

thecasmole

Waverley College 16A's

Ethan Micallef - Big boy, lots of power. Strong runner of the football

Liam Smith - Another big boy, with heart, very consistent

Lachlan Drew-Morris - Position in the A's is currently under question. Bit of a rift within the team has caused this consistent player to be subsequently dropped to the B's.

Jaya Yoannidis - Excellent player, continues to be consistent from what I've seen. Should play for Indonesia but strives to play for his second country Australia. Love his work. One to Watch

Zac Carr - Question marks surrounded this player as he entered through the WavCol Gates. Little did we know he would turn out to be an absolute gem. Strong in defence, can pass both ways, and has been in good form.

Nick Gregory - Hes alright. can kick a goal though

T

thecasmole

sou
Seems to be biased for Waverley in the forwards but for South Harbour in the backs i think the two remaining spots should go to Waverley with Tom Fuller performing strongly and also the Fullback who played last week for them was a strong runner anyone know his name. In the forwards trinity have a second rower playing firsts and has been strong. Cranbrook forwards seem to revovle around Spira and although Waverley have strong forwards more trinity and cranbrook forwards should come into consideration.

sounds good carlos

TheHitman

Bob McCowan (2)
Could we refrain from speculating on the north and south harbour sides, it gets the forum off track and gives bored schoolboys an opportunity to talk up their mates.

Reactions: 16C

16C

Could we refrain from speculating on the north and south harbour sides, it gets the forum off track and gives bored schoolboys an opportunity to talk up their mates.
Well said hitman, waverley schoolboys especially should concentrate more in class and refrain from ruining the highbrow topics discussed in an orderly fashion on this thread

Carlos 69

Frank Row (1)

TURBOTAH

Frank Row (1)

yes i also agree with The Hitman, some of the schoolboys are ruining this site and they are getting quite irritating

Reactions: 16C

kazoom

Frank Nicholson (4)
Don't be a nark Hitman ...some of the boys would be talking up their mates, but it's interesting to see what names are being mentioned. There will probably be some more names being thrown around after tomorrow's games.
Who had a good game; who didn't ... etc etc etc...

Status
Not open for further replies.