• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

CAS Rugby 2023

JSexton10

Bob McCowan (2)
Hey Gents anyone got more information about the Afl competition between the Gps, Cas, and Isa schools? My son is an avid player and I can't convince him to play rugby so I've embraced it.

Cheers Dan

WLF3

Darby Loudon (17)
Hey Gents anyone got more information about the Afl competition between the Gps, Cas, and Isa schools? My son is an avid player and I can't convince him to play rugby so I've embraced it.

Cheers Dan
Sorry Dan, but I hope the AFL isn't affected like the rugby, meaning the CAS don't push the GPS schools that play in this same comp, out of the comp. You would expect not, but sometimes a point needs to be made so this type of rubbish doesn't rear it's ugly selfish head again.

Flavio

Ward Prentice (10)
1662768822786.png

lincoln

Bob Loudon (25)
Not a fan of Barker's approach to winning. That said, I was on the Barker express as soon as the Nudgee coach started going on about Queensland. No 8 Hooper is a beast, hopefully a Gen Blue boy. Barker starting strongly.

RedOrDead

Ted Thorn (20)
Not a fan of Barker's approach to winning. That said, I was on the Barker express as soon as the Nudgee coach started going on about Queensland. No 8 Hooper is a beast, hopefully a Gen Blue boy. Barker starting strongly.

Yep. Gen Blue boy. Also captain of the program. Finally secured one.

RedOrDead

Ted Thorn (20)
I like this concept. What would be really great is if it could be expanded upon in the future to feature a Top 8 or so play off set up. I think that would be very interesting.
Issue is you would need to move the season further. The HSC is in like 8 weeks. An 8 team comp would extend that season by at least 4 weeks. I’m sure there are plenty of boys who wouldn’t want to risk an injury or concussion etc. so close to their exams.

rod skellet

Bob Davidson (42)
Yes Lachie Hooper is a Gen Blue player but he most likely off to the Brumbies following his brother.

Well done Barker a great display of rugby after a few weeks off and almost a full strength team for the first time this year even the Queensland GPS think they’re the real deal

Attachments

• A3888C6B-DEA3-457B-B515-11A2E6021ED6.jpeg
    A3888C6B-DEA3-457B-B515-11A2E6021ED6.jpeg
    37.1 KB · Views: 164