• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

CAS Rugby 2023

Halfbackenthusiast

Ted Fahey (11)
Final score 38-5. Stapleton (1) had a strong 1st half. Talaileva (8) was completely dominant making a break just about every time he touched the ball. Blanchard (14) was very strong defensively. Dene (10) took control in the 2nd half. Barker were quite scrappy and lacked cohesion but given the new faces was understandable

Ziggy

Allen Oxlade (6)
For the knockers of the mighty blue and gold double V

Attachments

• 7973FE10-3FEE-4F19-B2D3-9361348575CB.jpeg
    7973FE10-3FEE-4F19-B2D3-9361348575CB.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 332
Last edited:

Bob McCowan (2)
Waves - 53
Greg's - 5

Credit to Greg's, they never gave up.

All Waves players were good, but the giant loose head prop was outstanding. I think he may have scored a hat-trick with one of the tries being a 40-metre special.

Ziggy

Allen Oxlade (6)
Waves - 53
Greg's - 5

Credit to Greg's, they never gave up.

All Waves players were good, but the giant loose head prop was outstanding. I think he may have scored a hat-trick with one of the tries being a 40-metre special.
you mean Ky Pule
Think he got over for a couple
The number 14 who was lightening quick got a hat trick

Reactions: 777

Hector

Frank Nicholson (4)
Reports from Orange: Aloys lost to Kinross 10-14. Wasn't there myself today, but reports are that it was two tries each (including one intercept try to Kinross). Not sure scores in the other games.

pocockenthusiast1973

Allen Oxlade (6)
Cranbook vs Auggies last night was a great watch. Though there wasn't as much of a crowd as I expected, there were some great moments from the game(s). The 1XV match had a lot less errors, and a bunch more tires. We got to see how far Cranbrook has come since their first trial against Auggies at rat park. Cranbrook vs Waverley will be a great game next week at death valley. Hats off to Auggies who I can see will be very strong in this years ISA comp.

What are tires? - Referring to "and a bunch more tires".

I have never heard that phrase before. Please elaborate megarugbyman

Pocockenthsiast1973 out!