• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Crusaders v Reds 3/06/22 - QF1

Status
Not open for further replies.

dru

Tim Horan (67)
Oh man i hate the tired old platitude 'the final score didnt truly reflect the game' - shut the fuck up fluffybunny. Yes it did. Now go clean the cum out of your pants.

Yep. Commentry and TV OFF!! God help us with sanctimonious Kiwis giving out a flogging.

Penguin

John Solomon (38)
It's all good, we'll be better for the experience and the young blokes will come back stronger next year.....

Except for 100s of Super caps heading for the Euro,Pound and Yen.
We're just a feeder club for abroad.
What a fuvking merry-go-round.

young gun

Fred Wood (13)
Love the kiwi media pumping up Reece the bloke is a grub

Geez that's getting carried away , a winger scores a try and you want him kept out of Aussie?:D:D:D

Didn't he bash his Misses, or was that miss-reported? The Kiwis I was with at the last World Cup were very unhappy about him playing. If it's true (I don't know), Kiwis told me) that's a criminal offence over here.

Adam84

Nick Farr-Jones (63)
Geez that's getting carried away , a winger scores a try and you want him kept out of Aussie?:D:D:D
Nah its the domestic abuse which irks us more and the incessant fapping by kiwi commentators, which is compounded because the judge gave him a lighter conviction purely because he is a rugby player

dru

Tim Horan (67)
I like to hear the Ref. Otherwise #bringbackKearns

BTW, how did I end up with a post count of 64 referencing Phil?

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)
Nah its the domestic abuse which irks us more and the incessant fapping by kiwi commentators, which is compounded because the judge gave him a lighter conviction purely because he is a rugby player
If you believe it from Wikipedia, it was a lot worse then what police said, I don't condone even what actually happened, but neither do I think it's a life sentence.Even his missus is still happily with him. He hasn't actually got a conviction, not sure how it works there but in NZ you can't stop people coming into country with no conviction anyway.

Rebel man

Jim Lenehan (48)
Obviously it has nothing to do with his ability as a player was the reason I wanted him denied a visa no all black would ever set foot in Aus. It’s obvious that people who are against him are against because he is a bad person, a coward who beat his misses up in public. He can score how ever many tries he likes but he is a shit bloke.

If he was employed in any other field he would have been convicted of domestic violence and denied a visa to come to Aus. The fact the courts in NZ let him off so he could play rugby shouldn’t change that fact. This is our country we don’t want people like him coming here

Adam84

Nick Farr-Jones (63)
If you believe it from Wikipedia, it was a lot worse then what police said, I don't condone even what actually happened, but neither do I think it's a life sentence.Even his missus is still happily with him. He hasn't actually got a conviction, not sure how it works there but in NZ you can't stop people coming into country with no conviction anyway.
I’m not reading Wikipedia, are you?

Plenty of victims of DV are outwardly ‘happy’ with their spouse.

Judge didn't give a conviction because he was a rugby player and it would have impacted on his career.

Of course he wont be denied entry to Australia, people just don’t like the way kiwi commentators were talking him up given what he has done.

Rebel man

Jim Lenehan (48)

Plenty of victims of DV are publicly ‘happy’ with their abusers.

Judge didn't give a conviction because he was a rugby player and it would have impacted on his career.
Exactly when that is your argument to avoid conviction it shows that you are a grub. You don’t deny doing it or plead you innocence, instead it’s just all about him. His career without taking ownership or responsibility for his wrongdoings

brokendown

Vay Wilson (31)
Obviously it has nothing to do with his ability as a player was the reason I wanted him denied a visa no all black would ever set foot in Aus. It’s obvious that people who are against him are against because he is a bad person, a coward who beat his misses up in public. He can score how ever many tries he likes but he is a shit bloke.

If he was employed in any other field he would have been convicted of domestic violence and denied a visa to come to Aus. The fact the courts in NZ let him off so he could play rugby shouldn’t change that fact. This is our country we don’t want people like him coming here
Mr Depp can still come

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)

Plenty of victims of DV are outwardly ‘happy’ with their spouse.

Of course he wont be denied entry to Australia, people just don’t like the way kiwi commentators were talking him up given what he has done.
Kiwi commentators are talking up his playing ability, have you heard them praise anything else? I haven't.

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)
Interesting Brad Thorn talking about Reds doing a tour later in year to get some rugby?? Sounds good to me.

dru

Tim Horan (67)
Starting to wish I hadn't bothered...

Some side issue emotion topics rolling here. I appreciated your stepping in. Reds just not good enough, inspire looking almost there for a lot of it. Can't find myself wishing the best for the Crusaders but they definitely deserved the QF win.

Status
Not open for further replies.